Twelve : Bon Voyage!

3366 words. A long update. Phew. Finally.
Thankyou so much for 1K followers and loving my story so much.❤️

Wishing all my readers a happy friendship day. 💞
And also, Happiest Birthdayy, PaintingPages07 .❤️

Do drop in your reviews!   Happy Reading! 💛

~*~*~*~*~

And it was finally the day. Travelling for Manik was similar to breathing, he just loved it to no extent. Even in between of his busy schedule, he always took out time for travelling. His wanderlust just didn't have an end. And this trip, indeed was special. The previous day went by in Nandini preparing for the trip and Manik making the end moment changes in their presentation.

" Chalo Nandini, don't be such a lazy ass. Get up and get ready!" Manik said as he pushed a sleepy Nandini towards the bathroom.

" Accha kapde toh lene do." She said as she lazily took out her clothes from the cupboard and entered the bathroom.

After some fifteen odd minutes, there she stood in front of the mirror, all dressed up in a simple white sweater paired with black jeans and her hair tied up in a sloppy bun while Manik was dressed up in a deep grey tee shirt with blue denims.

After some fifteen odd minutes, there she stood  in front of the mirror, all dressed up in a simple white sweater paired with black jeans and her hair tied up in a sloppy bun while Manik was dressed up in a deep grey tee shirt with blue denims

" Finally, chalo. Let's go. We need to reach the airport." Manik said as he held her hand.

" But Manik, humari flight hai kab?" Nandini asked again.

" Ohoo. Don't worry about that." Manik said as he picked up her suitcase and moved down the stairs while Nandini locked the door before leaving and prayed silently to her Aayiappa for a happy journey. And within no time, they were on their way to Mumbai airport.

~~~

" Nandini, apna dhyaan rakhna. Khaana time se khaana aur zyada stress matt lena. Theek hai?" Navya said as she fed her sugar and curd as a tradition.

" And Nandini, agar iss Manik ne tang kiya na toh we are just a call away okay?" Cabir and Dhruv said.

" Choti, take care of yourself. Wahan weather thoda thanda hai, hope you've kept some woollens." Mukti said while Nandini kept bobbing her head silently.

" Nandini, do loads of shopping okay? Times Square is heaven!" Alya squealed happily.

" Guys, do you realise ki mein bhi hoon yahan?" Manik said in an irritated tone while others just shrugged making him groan in frustration.