2.

The girl didn't reply to him for another four days. It felt like eternity for Ethan. He tried to distract himself from the letter by going out with friends or help his mum around the house (because if not, she would scream at him). He was anxious that the girl wouldn't reply to him, but in the end, she did.

It was a Wednesday night at 1 AM in the morning when he got the email. He had just gotten back from a pub with his friends. He was half sober, half knocked out, but he still managed to realized that it was her that sent the email.

Daisy Ridley.

Well it wasn't, but still. It's a nice thought to have. Daisy Ridley sending you an email. A love letter of some sort.

So Ethan stumbled up the steps to his room, and crashed on his bed as soon as he managed to take his jeans off. He was now only wearing his shirt and boxers. He lied down on his bed, while he intensely read through the email.

'Dear Ethan,

I know I said that I probably won't reply to your emails, but I can't help myself. I can't resist you.

Who am I? You're asking.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

Fun fact #1: my name actually does start with Daisy. Also a reason why I chose Daisy Ridley's name as my 'anonymous' name.

Hope that helps in some way.

- Daisy'

He smiled to himself. Maybe because he's half drunk or maybe because he was happy that she had replied to him.

He quickly typed her a new message.

'Dear Daisy,

Thank you for replying to me. Even though it was just a little bit, but I'm still happy that you replied.

I hope one day you would show me yourself.

Here's my number for future references: xxx xxx xxx xx.

- Love, Ethan'

And right after he wrote and sent that letter, he passed out on his bed.

...