7.

Ethan was in front of Daisy's door. He took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. If it's one of her parents who opened the door, he doesn't know how to react.

Ring!

There were a series of footsteps and a 'Coming!' Heard from inside, and then the door was opened.

"Well, halo," The middle aged lady opened the door with a smile on her face. Her hair was brown and her skin was tan, also like Daisy's.

"You must be Daisy's boyfriend! Come in, come in," she said as she made way for Ethan to walk inside.

Ethan smiled awkwardly and stepped inside Daisy's home. The living room was neat. The walls were painted a light shade of yellow with framed pictures on the wall. The couch looked so comfy with the pillows set neatly on it.

"Are those flowers?" Mrs. Ambrose pointed at the bouquet of flowers Ethan was holding.

"Uh... Yes. These are for your daughter," he lifted the bouquet up for her to see.

"How thoughtful of you," she smiled. She then told him to sit down and wait for her to call Daisy from her room.

Right after Mrs. Ambrose called Daisy's name, there was a sound of a closing door followed by footsteps going down the stairs.

Daisy caught Ethan's gaze as soon as she stepped on the last staircase. And Ethan, you should have seen his face, his mouth was practically hanging wide open.

She was wearing a floral print dress with a denim vest over it. Her smile was glowing and Ethan thought she looked like a goddess. With just wearing that, she managed to look like a goddess.

"Ethan?" She said, snapping Ethan out of his thoughts about her.

"Hey," he stood up from the couch. Her mom was in the kitchen, so it wasn't like she was watching them or anything.

"Where are we going?" She asked him.

Ethan only smiled and said, "C'mon," as he stick his hand out for her to hold,  and so she did.

"Mom, we're heading out!" Daisy said.

"Alright, careful honey!" Her mom called out from the kitchen. Something smelled nice, maybe she was baking something.

"Thank you Mrs. Ambrose," Ethan said before heading outside with Daisy.

"These are for you," Ethan gave Daisy the bouquet and watched her whole face lit up.

"Thanks you," she said with a wide grin on her face.

...

"Are you hungry?" Ethan asked Daisy while his eyes focused on the road.

Daisy shook her head, "No not really, I just ate breakfast and lunch's not even near,"

"Good point. I just don't want you to get starving or something," Ethan said.

Daisy found it sweet of him to ask her about little things like that. She take it as a way for Ethan to show her that he cared about her.

"We're almost there, just another 20 more minutes."

Daisy only nodded as she looked outside the window. They were on the highway and Ethan won't tell her where they're going.

"I know this is cheesy but I seriously want to surprise you," That's what he had told her during their drive to wherever it is they're going.

Daisy rolled down the window, letting the wind play with her hair. She smiled as she looked outside and Ethan smiled as he took a quick glanced at her.

She was so beautiful. That's all that he can think about.

...