8.

"We are here," Ethan parked his car and turned the engine off. Daisy stared off into the empty field of grass. They were at the side of the highway and Ethan had parked their car on the side.

"Where is this?" She asked.

"I don't know, but it's really peaceful here," he told her.

Daisy laughed at Ethan. How can he not know where they are right now? He was the one who took them here after all.

"But you know how to get back home right?" Daisy shifted her position in her seat and faced Ethan.

"Of course, your mom would kill me if I lose her precious daughter. I mean, I won't mind getting lost with you but yeah..." Ethan trailed off. He was rambling because Daisy was staring at her with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Are we going outside or?"

"Oh yeah, we are," Ethan said while he opened the door to the driver's seat. Daisy opened her door and went outside.

The weather was great, it was cloudy with a hint of sunlight scattered across the field. Daisy stretched her arms out, her hair once again was dancing because of the wind. She was smiling from ear to ear.

Ethan took out a picnic blanket from the backseat and spread it across the ground. It covered some of the grass.

"Daisy, c'mere," he said as he patted a spot next to him.

She walked towards him and sat next to him. They watched the clouds moved around, and a comfortable silence engulf the both of them.

"Are you thirsty? I brought some lemonade," Ethan pointed at his car.

"Actually I am," Daisy nodded.

Ethan then stood up and opened the trunk of his car. There was an ice box back there, with some bottles of lemonade and beers. But he doesn't want to get drunk and drive Daisy home. Why the fuck would he do that?

He walked back to the blanket with two bottles of lemonade in each of his hands. Daisy was lying on the blanket now. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sound of the wind. Ethan stopped at his tracks. He just couldn't wake her up.

She opened one of her eyes and made Ethan jumped. "Gotcha!" She said laughing and propping herself up.

"Don't do that oh my god. I was just enjoying the view!" He handed Daisy one bottle of lemonade.

She smirked at him, "Sure,"

"I seriously was enjoying the view though!" He insisted.

But we all know the view that he was looking at was Daisy.

...