Swiddles

Ok so who has heard about Taylor Swift (26) and Tom Hiddleston (35) dating. I personally love them both. Taylor is such a good person and an amazing singer. Tom Hiddelston is an amazing actor and such a gentlemen. Yeah they are 9 years apart but if they love each other then whatever. Taylor and Calvin were 7 year apart and no one complained about them. I've been keeping updated on this new relationship and it irks me that people are putting so much hate on Taylor because she started dating Tom two weeks after her and Calvin broke up. 1) Calvin found a new girlfriend in less fhen two weeks. 2) So what...that just means that she's an aamzing person and is able to find someone she likes easily. Its not a bad thing to start dating right after you break up. If anything it shows that she's fine with the break up and is ready to move on in life. She clearly wasn't that into Calvin if she moved on so fast...
Also people are saying "can't wait for her new single." I know that most just say it as a joke but... She's not the only person to right a song about a guy. She's just more open and obvious when she does. 100s of artist have written love songs about someone but do we hear about them... And her songs are really good too. Its not like they are horribly. She has great songs, good songs, and not the best songs.
In the end its their life and they are both clearly happy about their new relationship and I just want people to realize that. Ik people are entitled to their own opinions and there are still people out there that will hate on them and i can't change that but don't hate just because. Its not cool.