Extra Credit

So I recently started High School and one thing that irks me is that they don't give out extra credit. (Except my English Honors 1 teacher but its like a lot of extra work) More importantly my Geometry Honors teacher doesn't give out extra credit. For those who don't know what either of these are, Geometry Honors is a math class for Accelerated/Advanced students that teachers a grade level higher then the grade they are in. Extra Credit is basically extra work you can do to make sure your grade at the end of the quarter/semester doesn't sink like the Titanic. Your grade is Jack and you Rose and you trying not to let go. But here comes me teacher acting like the iceberg messing up everything by not giving extra credit and making be "let Jack go."

And I'm a pretty food student when it comes to grade so normally I don't need it. But math is like my worst subject so sometimes I need the extra help. And I know what you guys are probably thinking "why not get help" or "drop the class and go to an easier one" well my dear readers because I don't need to. My class is perfectly fine. Its them tests and quizzes that be messing everything up. No my teacher isn't even the iceberg the tests and the quizzes are. The teacher just the cold water making everything worst. Being like "only test and quizzes can bring up your grade." Well fam I don't know what to tell you because um...yeah that's not gonna work out.

But in all honestly school is still just school and I'm just trying to survive this year that already gives me stress. I hope everyone is doing ok this school year and that your teachers are amazing and you still have your friends and that the kids don't mess with you too much.