Prologue

(Raph POV First Book, Two More Turtles, Chapter Feelings…?)

“Ha!” Naomi cackled. She used her knees to keep my hands down. “So, who’s the better ninja?”

I used my legs to kick her over my head. For once, I actually kicked her! She rolled on the ground and with a quick move, I had her hands pinned by my own and made sure her legs couldn’t have any kicking distance.

With her hands by her head, I couldn’t think she could get out, so I answered her question, “Me.”

“Think again.” she smirked.

Then with a difficult spin of her elbows, she bent mine and without warning our lips met.

(Mikito POV First Book, Two More Turtles, Chapter New Stuff)

“I know you are, and they are about ready to learn to the truth.”

“Let them learn their own way! I can’t stay calm like this for another week.”

“They’ll learn before the end of this week.” Mii-wa tried to reassure Naomi.

Naomi was silent. I heard her breathing deeply. “I think Mikito saw the other one.”

“What other one?” Mii-wa paused. “Oh. That other one.”

“We’re advancing too soon.” Naomi sighed. “Soon, we’ll all be above our heads in either water or blood!”

(Mikito POV Second Book, A Turtle That Was Hidden, Chapter Nightly Issues Part 2)

“Yeah, thanks.” I nodded. “Who wants a fin?”

“Fishface.” Naomi said instantly.

“Who?” I asked.

She shook her head. She sat up and raised a finger, quoting someone, “‘It was either that or Robocarp.’”

“What are you talking about?”

“The near future.” She replied, laying back down. “For both good and bad…” she trailed off.

“Is that what’s bugging you?” I asked.

Naomi nodded slowly. “Most involves me, a shadow, and us individually. Most are good, but the worst is yet to come.”

“What do you mean? What’s going to happen?”

She looked at me with an expression I don’t really see on her face: scared and worry mixed. “You’ll know when the time comes. She pointed to the ceiling as if something was interesting climbing on it. “There will be two important times that will happen to me. You’ll know when they come. To Sophie, also two. You, pretty much none at the moment. Raph has one coming to him, April a few, Mikey one, and Donnie a few and Splinter one.”

“Splinter and April even have one?” I asked.

Naomi nodded. “But, fair warning.” she looked at me again. “I’m not going to fight in any Kraang fights.”

“Why?”

With a deep sigh, she pushed me off the bed again. “Don’t worry about it. If I continue with the way I am now, nothing will come.”

(Leo POV Second Book, A Turtle That was Hidden, Chapter Take the Chances)

“And what’s going to be in there?” Raph asked. “A giant sea monster?”

“There will be.” Naomi answered him. He looked at her like she was crazy. She changed what she meant quickly, “Later on, meaning in the future, but the Kraang will bring it from their dimension…”