Chapter 3: Homecoming

Naruto woke up to find a warm body intertwined with his own. He opened his eyes see a sea of lime-green hair in his face. He chuckled lightly, as memories of the night before flooded back into his mind. He slowly slid out from Fuu's arms and legs to see and hear her whimper at the loss of body heat. He then began to slowly remove the bandages from her face. He was careful not to aggravate any of the injuries covered by the bandage. Going into the fourth 'tail' is always hard to recover from. It tears off sections of skin, but it also pulls blood from the host to create a faux body of the Bijuu. In Fuu's case it was a rhinoceros-beetle, with four wings for tails. The insects had left her body when she had reached her third 'tail', two wings and a tail.

Naruto carefully observed the insects as they moved around her body in an attempt to fix the openings that had been damaged by her transformation. He did notice that her skin was healed, but was slightly lighter than it was before. He hesitated at removing the bandages around her chest area. He took a deep breath and lifted her gently into a sitting position. He then carefully removed the bandages. At first he ran his fingers along her smooth back to make sure that both her insect holes and the skin itself were fine. He then laid her down and did the same around her chest, his hands lingered a moment on the nipple of her right breast.

He jumped slightly when a hand gently grabbed his and pushed it back down on her breast. He looked to see open red eyes, a blushing, but smiling face and a look of something he couldn't quite put his finger on. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." he started to say, but was interrupted by her left hand putting her index finger on his lips.

"Shh... Naruto-kun. I was enjoying it. Please continue," she said in a quiet, but happy manner.

Naruto nodded and continued to remove the bandages and then gently move his fingers along the skin. He noticed her shiver and goose bumps appear on her skin on several occasions. He smiled at this. He then frowned when he looked down at her panties. They were stained with blood, but he hadn't had the courage or wanted to expose her than much.

She saw his trepidations and grabbed his hands and moved them to the waistline and nodded to him. She lifted her hips to allow him to remove the garment, which he did. He moved his hands over her lower abdomen and through her lime-green hair there. He saw her whole body quiver at this, but didn't know what to think of it. He moved to her red silk pack and removed some new clothing. "That was... incredible, Naruto-kun. You have a gentle touch. I'm sure Hinata-chan will also appreciate it. We should do it again some time, soon," she said with a blush and biting her finger.

Naruto had turned red and didn't trust his voice, so he just nodded to the naked girl. He then pulled the new panties to her feet. She slid them closer to her torso and he saw a feral grin on her face. Her knees were up in the air, but she then spread her legs revealing her woman hood. Naruto promptly fainted at her forwardness. She smile widened and then closed her legs and pulled the top of the sleeping bag back over herself and waited for Naruto to wake up.

She heard a groan a couple minutes later, as Naruto began to wake up. He looked at her in both confusion and borderline fear. "You just..." he said, his voice trembling.

She nodded and replied, "Yes Naruto-kun. I've revealed my entire body to you. Did you like what you saw?" He nodded to her question and then continued, "You will see more of it over the years."

She removed the cover and gently made a circling motion around her belly. She then said, "I will carry our children here. If Akatsuki doesn't get us first, that is."

Naruto looked at the girl in awe, she had not only declared her love for him the night before, but also declared that they would have children. His eyes began to tear up and he asked with bated breath, "Do you mean it?"