Chapter 14: Chunin Exam Day

Naruto woke to an unfamiliar body on him. Ami's red mop of hair was different from Hinata or Fu's hair, so he noticed the difference right away. He then noticed the girl was snuggled up to him. He shifted and noticed that she wasn't wearing any top and could feel her chest on his. He wasn't sure what had happened during the night since he remembered her falling asleep in his arm with a kimono on. He knew that they had a month before they needed to consummate the marriage, but it was going to be a triple wedding in Konoha and he hoped that they would become close before they did that and that he could at least take away some of her pain.

Ami's eyes fluttered open and she felt the situation she was in and said, "I am yours Naruto-sama. If you took me during the night I do not fault you."

Fu giggled and said, "Silly girl... you're wearing panties, Hinata's, but you came here only in a kimono. Either you wanted to be with Naruto-koi or you resigned yourself to him taking you last night. We have a tournament to go to today and don't think that Naruto-koi would force himself upon you. He would just as soon hurt himself than hurt you. He may not love you yet, but you're family and he will do what is needed. We have a month to get yourself ready and you only have to do it once and then you can either make love to him more or never again. This is for the family and for your freedom."

Ami began to cry onto his chest at the mint haired girl's words. Naruto hugged her gently. She then sat up and showed her nearly nude form and said, "I am yours Naruto-sama. To do with as you please, since it will be for the freedom of my clan."

Naruto lifted her chin and said, "Then I give you your freedom. If you want me then you can have me, but we have a tournament to go do. Nice panties by the way."

Ami blushed as Naruto kissed her on the cheek and began to get dressed. The other girls followed suit. Ami found that her clothes were also there. She took off the panties and found a pair of her own, she got dressed feeling that she needed to impress her future husband, not knowing that he was more interested in the person than the body.

The four made their way to the stadium.

xxxxXXXXxxxx

Akihiro smirked and said happily, "I'm going to crush that guy."

"I would watch your attitude. You have lost favor with the Tsuchikage and his granddaughter," his jounin sensei chastised him.

Unnoticed by the pair there was a certain blonde who was around the corner.

"Like I care what she thinks! She will eventually be mine, since my clan is in negotiations with the Stone daimyo for her hand to be mine. Then when the old man croaks I will be Tsuchikage," Akihiro exclaimed.

"You're talking treason, Akihiro," the jounin said emphatically.

"Enough, I need to go to the participants' booth," Akihiro said in a dismissive tone.

As soon as Akihiro left the room the jounin said to no one in general, "I apologize for attempting to kill Ami-san, but I was trying to help my village. You have my deepest apologies and for what it is worth, that Fu girl is very strong. I have already been disciplined by the Tsuchikage for my actions and have been informed of your new status. I leave you with some information. The Tsuchikage does not care if that boy returns with us back to Iwa. We know your compunction for not killing, but if you do there will be no political repercussions, other than maybe our thanks." He then disappeared.

Naruto sighed and made his way to the participants' box to find an angry Fu, Ami and Hokuto, all glaring at Akihiro, who seemed full of himself. Naruto stood next to Fu and asked, "What is he so happy about?"

Fu sighed and replied, "He has been explaining to us in great detail how he was going to kill you and then take each of the women that you have any type of relationship with and use them as a personal sex toys."