Chapter 12: Training and More

Naruto walked with Fu, the Kusa team, Hokuto and Ami. Akihiro walked in front of the group and said, "Ami, you're not going to finish this tournament."

"What are you talking about?" Ami asked in confusion.

Akihiro smiled, turned and said, while he walked away, "You'll see."

Ami clenched her fists and her anger grew. Fu put a hand on her shoulder. "Is there something going on in Iwa?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah, a bunch of the Uzumaki clan were captured after the fall of Uzu and we finally got our freedom from the damn Tsuchikage. The old fart thinks that we are more of a liability than a help," Ami replied.

"So you've been a prisoner in Iwa?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, they mostly left us alone, only would hurt us if we stepped out of line. The Tsuchikage would turn a blind eye to any injustice that happened to the clan. The village also tried to steal our clan scrolls that didn't get too far through. Ha, they thought we would only use blood seals to keep our clan secrets. As far as the village standards are I'm a seal master, but in the clan I'm just a novice. They fear us, but don't want us to leave. The indifference from the Tsuchikage is causing the clan to want to either revolt or just up and leave, but that has its own problems. We would have to leave Earth country and making it out would be a push for the fifty or so of us," Ami explained.

"You could come to Konoha," Naruto said.

"Ha, the village that had forsaken its obligation to our country and our clan," Ami replied sarcastically. She then put a hand on Naruto's arm and said, "You're a sweet guy, but a single genin couldn't help us right now."

Naruto smirked and said, "I'll show the Tsuchikage that he either needs to take notice or you're going to get help escaping your hell."

Ami leaned in and kissed Naruto on the cheek. "That is sweet, but you don't stand a chance against the Tsuchikage, Naruto-kun," she said with a smile. The group quietly left the second test area and entered the village proper. They all moved to their separate rooms.

xxxxXXXxxxx

Naruto came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. He was surprised to see Fu lying on the bed completely naked. He raised an eyebrow. Fu answered his unasked question, "Make love to me to help me forget what happened to those girls."

Naruto pulled off the towel and joined Fu in the bed. For the next couple hours he helped her forget what she had helped the girls deal with. Both Konoha shinobi lay on the bed covered in sweat with smiles on their faces. "Thank you Naruto-koi," Fu said as she kissed him gently.

xxxxXXXxxxx

Naruto sat in front of Gamabunta and a rather small, but elderly toad. Fu was a ways away sitting in front of a beetle. The elderly toad looked at Naruto and then said, "I'm sure that Fu-chan is going to be doing similar training to you. You will be learning the initial stages of Sage training. The first lesson is to be still," Fukasaku explained.

Naruto looked at the elderly toad and asked, "You mean to sit still?"

Fukasaku shook his head and explained, "All animals can be at rest, but few can learn to not move. By not moving you will learn to sense the world around you and thus begin to learn how to channel Sage chakra. With Sage chakra you can do much more. Your abilities will be enhances exponentially, strength, speed, and reactions are included in this enhancement."

Naruto smiled and then excitedly exclaimed, "Let's get on to this."

Fukasaku chuckled and said, "You will begin by sitting still in the lotus position." He then pointed to a flat stone balanced on a rock and continued, "You will start there."