Welcome

Hank's P.o.v
I've gotta say.... I feel as if I've been in this truck for centuries!

Like, seriously I know that it would take at least a few days to get to Cleveland but I don't know how much longer I can take of being with these other fish cuz everyday when they get bored...they sing....which I can NOT stand at all what so ever. Like one song I believe they like to sing the most is called Unforgettable and I completely got it stuck in my head, but now their singing this song called Work and I feel SO aggravated and I just want to yell at them to shut up but lately I've been trying to control my anger cuz after I had got on to Dory about her memory not working...I felt awful and regretful for what I had said so I've promised myself not to be so rash toward somefish I come across again, but to be honest I am nearly close to blowing my top since their so freaking annoying. At least when it gets dark, I have my alone time.

                        ~Time Skip~
I looked up at the ceiling hatch and noticed that it was finally night time and also noticed that all the fish in their tanks were asleep so I decided to hop out of my tank and go up on top of the truck and star gaze. When I got up on top, I had finally felt at peace like I had no care in the world and I felt like I could be free. I started thinking about Dory and everybody else and was wondering how they were doing back at the big blue. To be honest with myself, I've actually thought about hitching a ride onto a car and going back, but I've tried telling myself that I've gotta finish my goal so that way I can start a new one.

So, anyways while I was star gazing I caught a glimpse of a sign. Lucky for me I had learned how to read from Dory, so I knew what the sign had said and it said...

             'Welcome to Cleveland'

And that's when I knew.

"I'm home"

(Ok, so this was probably REALLY bad and short but I was trying to hurry cuz I wanted to get a new chpt. up, so here it is! Let me know what you guys think in the comments and I hope you have a good day. Peace!)

P.s - if you're wondering what songs I'm talking about, then this is what they are.

Unforgettable by Sia

Work by Rihanna