Questioning

~ Hank's P.o.V. ~

When I saw (Y/N) go down in the water and saw a strange light engulf (her/him), I instantly started panicking and dove down in the water to see if my beloved human was ok.

'Please be ok, please be ok!!', I thought to myself as I was almost close to (him/her) until I was blinded by the strange (F/C) light that had (him/her) trapped.

Then...........................

It disappeared and I looked down to see (Y/N) with a..

'Tail?!', I thought then swam up to (him/her) rapidly to see if (she/he) was ok.

                       ~Your P.o.V.~

'What did I ever do to deserve...this?!', I thought to myself as I looked at my (F/C) tail in question, then I heard a familiar voice screaming my name.

"(Y/N)!!"

"Huh?", I said aloud as I turned toward the way I had heard the voice and saw Hank come into view. As far as I could tell, he had a look of worry on his face and he looked really bewildered.

"Holy carp (Y/N), are you ok?!?", he asked me very loudly as he looked at my new form.

"I-I mean.... I feel f-fine, but I just don't understand... How?", I said very perplexed and also looked down at myself.

(Girls:
I saw that I was wearing a (F/C) (shell bra, tank top, etc.)

I could also see that at the part where my tail was conjoined with my normal body that I could visibly see that there were lighter colored scales and scales that were the color of my normal skin. But then once you traveled down more, the scales became a more dark (F/C).

'This is so...weird', I thought to myself as I was still completely perplexed.

Then I felt something on my (left/right) shoulder and looked over to see one of Hank's tentacles draped over it and saw Hank with a concerned and worried look.

"Kid, are you gonna be ok?", he asked, still looking very concerned.

"Y-yeah I'll be fine..hopefully.", I said back to him as I looked down a bit in thought...

That was until I was brought back to reality when I felt two of Hank's tentacles grab me by the wrist and start pulling me.

"H-hank! What are you doing?!", I yelled at him in confusion and fear.

Hank then seized his pulling and looked me straight into my (E/C) eyes while I looked straight into his ocean blue ones.

"Well... This may sound crazy, but I thought it would be fun to... Help you try out your new tail..", he said as he pointed to my (F/C) (mermaid/merman) tail.

"Ah Hank, I don't know...", I said as I looked down once again to think about his suggestion.

"Oh come on (Y/N), I know you can do it! Plus, you have me for guidance!", Hank told me, trying to convince me to learn.

"Well... What if I can't learn though, Hank? Plus, what if I'm stuck like this forever?", I asked him, feeling as if I were going to cry at any second.

"No (Y/N), don't talk like that! I know you'll be able to learn and something tells me that you will not like this forever!", he said back to me in a stern way while keeping his eyes on mine.

"...And if I am forever stuck like this? Then what?", I asked him nervously and expectantly for an answer.

"Well... If you are stuck like this, then I hope you know that you haven't lost any of your beauty because to me... You're the most gorgeous human I've ever laid eyes on..", he said with half lidded eyes and laid one of his tentacles on my (left/right) flushed cheek.

I was completely frozen and I was blushing very madly. I had no clue of what to do and I couldn't stop gazing into his beautiful ocean eyes.

"Hank I... I don't know what to say", I said breathlessly.

"Then, don't speak...", he said as he was about to kiss me when all of a sudden..

The lights went out.

(Well! Here's part 13! I am so SO TERRIBLY sorry for the long wait, but I've had this thing called jail- I mean! School that I've been doing and I just didn't have the time to write anything.. But! Here it is and I hope you guys enjoy this and I hope to talk to you guys later! Peace! :D)

P. S.- Leave a comment on what you think so far cuz comments count!!