Captured & Responsibility

~ Normal P.o.V. ~

After that fateful day that you met Hank, you would always go search for for him whenever you had nothing to do.

Sometimes you found him at the Open Ocean, which was the place you guys first met or you found him hanging around Quarantine, talking to different fish that were sick or drinking coffee.   

But if you were really honest, you mostly found him at the Open Ocean since he had less of a chance of getting caught there due to all the different sea species.

                    ~ Present Time ~

You were once again working with the otters in a private area of the institute, but this time though you were trying to teach them how to form a small pyramid almost like how a cheerleading squad would do.

"Ok, group 1 get down on your hands and knees on the mat, please!", you said as 10 otter from group 1 started getting down.

"Good! Now group 2, stand on top of group 1, but be mindful as you're doing so please!", then 8 otters from group 2 started getting on top of group 1, making sure not to hurt any of the group 1 otters.

"Excellent! Now group 3, get on top of group 2, and like I said before, be mindful!", you said, but when you said that, there were no otters.

"Wha? Where's group 3?", you said as you started looking around to see if you could find them.

"Hey, did you guys see where group 3 went?", you asked group 4, then one of the otters spoke up.

"Oh, their over there", the otter said, pointing over toward a dark area of the room where there were crates and boxes.

You looked back at the otter and gave him your thanks then started making you're way over to the area.

When you finally reached the dark area you started calling out.

"Group 3, are you here?", you asked getting no reply.

As you were searching, you couldn't shake the feeling as if you were being watched.....

Then suddenly.

"Hey, (Y/n)!!", you heard a familiar voice yell as you felt somebody touch you're shoulder, which caused you to freak out.

"Ahhh! (YF/n), what the heck! You nearly gave me a freaking heart attack!", you yelled as you turned around to look at your friend, (YF/n).

"Hahahahahah! Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you!", (she/he) said.

"Why are you down here anyway? Don't you see I'm trying to train the otters right now?", you said as you turned to look at the big group of adorable otters.

"Well, the boss needs our help with something", (she/he) said, making you feel curious as to what the big man wants help with.

"What does he need our help with..?"

"Well, you remember that octopus that hitched a ride on that truck?", (YF/n) asked, which caused you to start feeling panicky and worried on the inside.

"Y-yeah...? Why??"

"Well, when one of the workers was working at the Open Ocean, they started feeling as if they were being watched, and sure enough when they turned around to pick something up, they were staring straight at the octopus.", (she/he) said, then you started becoming even more worried.

Hank's New Goal(Hank the Octopus X Human Reader story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें