I Wanna Know You

~ Hank's P.o.V ~

'Holy carp!', I thought as I finally reached the surface of the tank.

"H-how did (she/he)-oh my god, I'm screwed!", I said to myself as I was trying to look for a decent place to hide cuz I knew you would probably follow me to make sure I got back on to that damned truck to California!

I FINALLY found somewhere to hide, which was a yellow bucket on a shelf with the words 'Open Ocean' on it and I jumped into it, then I became the color of the bucket.

Right when I had jumped in, I heard you surface and walk out of the tank.

Then you started talking.

"Hey, I know you're still here octopus, so come out and I promise no harm will come to you.", you said, with a very confident and truthful voice.

'Wow, (she/he) sounds very sincere, but I'm still skeptical though. Should I come out?', I thought to myself.

But then, the next thing you said completely blew me away.

"If you're that getaway octopus that everyone's been talking about, I promise I won't turn you in.", you said, with a LOT of sincerity in your voice.

'Holy carp...', I thought

'(She/he)'s not gonna turn me in?'

Then, I finally made up my mind and came out of the bucket, hoping that you would keep your promise.

                       ~ Your P.o.V ~

I saw movement coming from a yellow bucket on the shelf and the next thing I knew, I saw the orange octopus come out of the bucket and slide half way down on the shelf. Then it looked at me with his or her fascinating blue eyes.

I began to speak to the octopus.

"Hi, do you have a name cutie?", you asked, waiting for its answer.

You see, there was one thing about you that you NEVER told anyone about, and that was....you were an animal whisperer, which meant that you could communicate with ANY animal you came across, such as this octopus.

Anyways, the octopus still didn't answer, so you decided to tell he or she you're "special" talent.

"If you're wondering about writher I won't understand what you'll say or something, then don't worry cuz I can.", you said, then the octopus looked at you in a confused and curious way, obviously wanting to know more.

"You see, I have a "special" gift that allows me to talk to animals, so you're good", you said.

Then the octopus spoke.

"M-my names Hank", he said with a gruff and slightly deep voice.

"Ok, then do you already know my name or no?", you asked very curiously.

"No, I know who you are. You're (Y/n)", he said sounding as if he had a smile on his uh?...face?(Since, you know, his mouth isn't visible😂)

"Ok.", you said as you guys began to fall into silence.

But, then you thought of something to ask him.

"Hey, uhm Hank?"

He looked at you then said, "yeah?"

"Uhm...why did you...sneak on to the truck in the first place? Did you not know what you were doing or what?", you asked, hoping to get an answer to your question.

Then he spoke.

"Well, lets just say that if I stayed back at the Marine Institute in California, then I would have to return to my past" he said, almost sounding as if he were mad.

At this point, you were VERY curious to what he meant, so you continued talking to him.

"What happened to you?"

*sigh*"I think it's best that I save that for another day until I completely get to know you and stuff", he said, not wanting to continue.

"But...I wouldn't mind knowing something about you though", he said, trying to make the mood happier and less awkward.

You looked at him then looked down and said, "Oh, well there's not that much to say about me. I'm not-", you were cut off when one of Hank's tentacles came up and touched you're face.

"I'm sure there's SOMETHING interesting about you, I mean look at you. You look like an interesting person to me", he said, sounding very sincere and sweet.

"Oh, well ok. I can tell you some stuff about me."

Then you went over on the other side of the room you guys were in and grabbed a chair and sat down, knowing that you guys were gonna be there for awhile since he was SO eager to get to know a few things about you.

~ Time Skip ~

You finally got done telling him a few things about yourself, and so far, you could tell that he was amazed by what you told him.

He thought it was so cool how you liked to (fav. Hobby) and (another fav. Hobby). He also thought that you very funny and told very good stories.

But, to be honest, as you guys were having a good time, a thought came to you.

'When will I know you?', you thought as you sat there, looking into Hank's blue orbs.

..............

'I wanna know you'

(FINALLY! I am done with Pt.7!
This chpt. goes out to DanielleCooper971 and all my other peeps that support and read this book! But, thank you guys and let me know in the comments what you guys think so far, cuz every comment counts! Anyways, have a great day and I'll see you guys later! Peace! :D)

(P.s-PLZ don't kill me for putting a Hannah Montana song in this! I thought it fit the mood XD)