Getting Acquainted

~Hank's P.o.V.~

I continued on staring at the beauty that was carrying my tank to the Rehab Pool area.

I really wanted to do something to get (his/her) attention so I could show them that I could understand them or something, but I knew if I blew my cover then (she/he) would probably alert the other staff about me, so I just sat back and tried my real hardest not to do anything stupid.

                         ~ Time Skip ~

We finally got to the Area and (she/he) put the tank down on this really weird looking table. It looked like some kind of medical table but I was sure.

Anyways, I watched as the precious gem walked over to a nearby table and grab a chair to sit in, then got on this thing that I think was called a cell phone or a smart phone.

I was still camouflaged at the time, but to be honest when it comes to me using my special camouflage ability for to long, then I start becoming drowsy and I was trying really hard to stay awake cuz if I fell asleep then I would come out of my camouflage and I REALLY didn't want that to happen.

Lucky for me though, a guy had walked in a started talking to the gorgeous (female/male) that I so craved to have.

"(Y/n), our supervisor, Jared needs for us to move some starfish to one of the tanks near the open ocean exhibit"

"Ok, I'll be there in just a second. I'm gonna move this Blue Tang over to a different table so that way no vet ends up operating on him or her"

'(Y/n).....that's such a beautiful name'

I thought to myself as (she/he) once again picked up my tank and moved it to the other side of the room on a moving table.

"Ok, let's go!"

And they both ran out of the room leaving me alone.

'It's about time'

(Welp, at least he FINALLY knows you're name so he doesn't have to give you a nickname plus he seems to be VERY fond of you :D Let me know in the comments what you guys think and let me know if you want me to add something cuz I'm willing to take any request that you guys have. Btw I'm SO sorry that it's been awhile since I last updated cuz I had a lot on my schedule lately, but I happily able to have some free time so I wrote this chapter :) Peace!)