7

I woke up with just enough time to take a shower and get ready. At 7 AM, on the dot, I was in Brahms' room taking out his clean clothes, "Wakey wakey, Brahms! We got lots to do today!" I said as I picked him up and began to dress him.

I took Brahms into the kitchen and began making breakfast for both of us.

I finished my food then again, put Brahms' food in the freezer. Why do I have to do that? No one's going to eat it. I thought.

--*--

Brahms and I were in the middle of his lessons when I heard the front door shut, then clattering cans in the kitchen. I looked at Brahms then picked him up and walked towards the kitchen. I walked in and saw a man unloading groceries. The man looked up at me, "Oh! Hello, sorry I didn't know anyone was downstairs. I'm Malcom. I assume you're the nanny?" He asked shaking my hand.

"Yeah, (Y/N)." I said as I sat Brahms on a chair.

"Well It's nice to meet you, (Y/N). Good morning, Brahms." Malcom said as he stacked cans in the cabinet.

I helped Malcom with the groceries so he could get done faster. "So I'm guessing you're from America."

"Uh, yeah. This is my first trip to the UK." I replied.

"So, did you come all this way just for Brahms?" He asked as we finished up.

"Heh, yeah I did." I lied.

"Wow. Lucky Brahms."' Malcom laughed.

"Lucky me." I corrected.

"Well that's all the food. I'll let myself out." Malcom said.

"Okay. Thanks. Bye." I said.

I picked Brahms back up and watched Malcom leave. "Well, where were we?" I asked smiling at Brahms as we went back to the study. I continued lessons with Brahms for another hour and a half.

--*-- 

Freetime!!!!! Yay! Time to read my book with Brahms. I grabbed our book and sat Brahms on a chair next to the one I sat in. The words poured out of my mouth as I read to Brahms. I got so deep into the book that I almost lost track of time. I stopped a few minutes early so I could go the the bathroom.

"Hold on, Brahms. I'll be right back." I said marking the page and heading to the bathroom.

As I returned I saw a piece of paper on the coffee table that wasn't there before. I picked up the sheet and looked at the words. In very nice handwriting it read Can we skip the rest of the things today, please? I want to keep reading. I stared at the sheet then looked at Brahms.

"Why not? Let's finish this book." I said picking it up and sitting back into my chair.

It wasn't until I was four chapters from finishing the book I realized that Brahms, had written a note. I sat there reading slightly more creeped out that before, but still finishing the book.

--*--

It was pretty late when we finished. I dressed Brahms into his pajamas the set him on his bed, tucking him in under the blankets.

"Now go straight to sleep like a good boy. Goodnight." I said as I kissed his cold porcelain cheek. I turned off his light then shut the door. I walked to my room wondering about the note.

As I got into my bed I noticed clouds beginning to roll in. I guess there will be a big storm. I thought, before I drifted to sleep.

--*--

Brahms is crying. I thought still in a pretty deep sleep. Brahms is crying. The words repeated in my head with every rain drop hitting the windows. With every clap of thunder. With every one of my heart's beat.

"(Y/N)!" A voice sobbed. "(Y-Y/N)!?"

I shot up in bed as I heard a small child call for me. I stood in shock as I heard a scream of fear as what seemed to be the loudest crack of thunder roared and shook the whole house. The crying got louder as I ran to the source of the crying. Across the hall. Brahms' room. I looked around and saw the silhouette of something sitting in the corner, crying.

Hey guysss its meh Pj!! I told you I'd update the second I got ungrounded. Now i hope you liked this chapter. You can show your support by voting, commenting, and sharing! I wonder what you saw? Comment your guess. Well until next chapter, stay weird my peoples of peopleness!! I love you my pajanimals, 💜💚💜💚