9

I could hear my blood pulsing in my ears as I slowly sat up in my bed. The previous night's memories came slowly, then all at once. I looked all around my room for Brahms. He wasn't dead! He was alive and well.

I walked over to the stairs and walked down still scanning every inch of the rooms. All clear. Everything's clear.. clear. Clear. There's locks on the front door. Clear. Wait! There are locks on the front door! Oh crap! I looked at the door and touched all of the locks. How did.. Brahms even get these locks? Confused and scared I looked through the kitchen. The back door had been locked off too.

I started towards the study. There sat a very tall man on the couch reading a book. I didn't know what to do so I approached him slowly. His head turned towards me as he stood.

"(Y/N)." Brahms said in a soft child voice. 

"Brahms, why are their locks on the doors?" You asked.

"Because I thought you might try to leave," Brahms replied. "You're not gonna leave me, right?"

"No," You say hoping it will make him take the locks off. "A-are you gonna hurt me?"

"Now why would I wanna do that, pretty (Y/N)?" He asked walking closer.

I stayed silent for a while.

"Why do you wear a  mask?" I asked staring at his hazel eyes.

Brahms didn't say anything he just reached up and took off his mask. He had horrible burn scars. He kept his eyes closed as I studied each scar.

"Oh," I said as he put his mask back on. "What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it." He said.

"Why not?" I asked growing curious.

"I said no!" He growled softly.

Scaredly, I nodded and went upstairs, ran to my room and locked the door. Who knows what he's capable of?

I can't leave.. I can't hide. I can't wait. I don't know what to do....