8

I stood in shock looking at the figure crying in Brahms' room. I was in so much shock that I couldn't register in my brain that it was a man. The only thing I could say was, "Brahms."

The sound of my own voice wasn't registering in my head. But as Brahms' name came out of my mouth- the figure's head shot up as he stood to be at least 6'5". The figure was barely visible. The only way I knew it was there was because it- he was breathing heavy quivered breaths. We stared at each other for a minute until my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I saw only the silhouette of the man's body but I could see his face illuminated by the dim light of the moon shining behind the thick clouds, reflecting on to a porcelain doll-like mask. His face was familiar. I looked at the doll and marked the significant resemblance between Brahms and the masked figure who was still crying.

I walked closer to the man, "Brahms?" I asked.

I heard him sniff. "Mm hm." He hummed.

"You're alive?" I asked.

He nodded.

Another strike of lightning and thunder hit and he cried harder, trying to be silent. I grabbed his hand which I felt him squeeze very tight. It hurt how hard his grip was but I ignored it.

When he didn't say anything I spoke, "Why are you crying?"

"Storm." He muttered in a very young child-like voice.

I walked slightly closer, and looked at his eyes. They were the most beautiful hazel eyes I'd ever seen. I took his hand and lead him to his bed, "Do you want me to lay with you until you fall asleep?" I asked him.

He nodded and laid down on his bed. I lay next to him hearing his breathing slow and soften. As I waited for his to fall asleep I began drifting to sleep as well. But that's when I realized the situation. I had been living here taking care of a doll. While a man had been there the whole time watching me..! I sat up slowly. My heart was racing. I thought Brahms would wake up from the noise. Once I stood I bolted for the door and ran to my room. I locked the door and had a little panic attack. It became hard to breath. I ran into my bed from behind and collapsed on it. Feeling strong arms wrap around me, everything went black.

Hey guyssss sorry this chapters only 420 words ((haha 420 sooo unplanned)) but i hope you liked it. But for now, stay weird my people of peopleness! Love you my pajanimals!!!! <3
-Pj, out!