chapter one

LIVING.
      Al-taschith get back in here young lady, get back in here shouted my father.
But dad I'm still playing with Seyi.
I don't care get back in here.
But dad....
In here now!!!!!!.
Its okay al do what your father says, we'll play tomorrow again Seyi said as he ran to his own side of the fence separating our house from his.
     Young lady how many times do I have to tell you, we are different from them, don't mingle with them.
But daddy how are we different we've both got eyes and nose and legs and hands and...
Yes we have but they aren't like us, I'll explain when you a little older.
But dad I'm ten.
And still growing.
Hmmmf I grumbled, I'm going up to my room, no disturbances.

    Seyi's house.
                Where have u been I've been looking for u said his father.
I'm twelve dad and I can play can't I?.
Yes u can but..
No buts dad I was out playing with al our neighbor and dads all. He said trying to run upstairs.
That's not all, do not play with them they will cause trouble for us all they are not like us they are evil.
Yeah dad I'm sure they are and he ran upstairs.
      Thunk thunk thunk
Thunk  thunk thunk
Hmmmm who was that its 2 at night and someone was throwing stones at my windows.
Oh shit Seyi.
Seyi I whispered stop it, he obviously didn't hear me because as soon as I put my head out the window a stone greeted it SMACK!!!!!!.
Ouhhhhh I said stop and the stones stopped.
     I looked down to see him standing there in a raincoat.
I jumped down which didn't hurt, I just assumed I was strong I never new I was a necro hmmmmm.
   Show off he said
Thanks I replied smugly.
Let's go play in the field behind our house.
Okay let's go.
And we went through the break in the fence.
My dad says y'all are evil he said.
Mine says you're stupid I replied.
Yeah right he said and began tickling me, take that back he said take it back, I laffed, I take it back y'all are smart y'all are.
And he suddenly became serious .
But everybody on the streets avoids your family he said.
Yeah I noticed,
Why is that?
I have no idea I said, while playing with a lock of my ghostly white hair.
U look cute.
Thanks I blushed.
And we kissed just a plain and simple kiss and then we heard voices loud voices, thousands of people with touches were barely visible and they started throwing it at my house.
What !!!!! I became alarmed and ran home straight.
Where have you been barked my father.
I went to pee.
Good as you've peed were going away I've already packed your stuff let's go.
And that's when I noticed the suitcases behind him.
Where we going daddy?
Somewhere far away,from here.
And he shoved me and my mom out of the house and into our car and he started the car and I saw our house blow up and become grossed in flames and I turned and saw Seyi standing in front of his house staring at me with sadness in his eyes.
Goodbye I mouthed.
I'll miss you he mouthed back.
And we kept on waving till he was no longer in my view.
And I turned to the front and saw my mom staring at me with sad eyes, I'm sorry baby I'm sorry.
Its okay I replied with my lips tightly laced. After all it was bound to happen and I closed my eyes and slept off