chapter 5

Where's my daughter ? Boomed  Assyria, where _ is _ she, he groaned out while gritting his teeth, he raised his hand to his head and memories kept on flashing back to him. But I left her here when it was time for the ceremony, how could this have happened.
   Guards!!!!!!!!!!!! , Guardsss shouted Assyria.
Yes sir replied a guard as he entered the room.
Where's my daughter he asked.
Well sir replied the guard cautiously , she told us that she was late for the war ceremony and you allowed her to go this time.
I allowed her to go, he asked the guard one word said after a pause, I did eh said Assyria, what were my instructions.
That she wasn't to leave the premises sir said the guard cautiously as he stepped back, slowly.
And why were my orders disobeyed, hmmmm he breathed out calmly and with a swift movement twisted the head and dislocated it from the body, black blood spilled the walls like a fountain, since he was just a necrolad.

      Brother of mine said , a voice while coming into the room and paused.
What did you do Assyria asked nemotad.

I just lost my mind for a minute,he replied, al is missing.
Al is missing, she echoed
Yes he replied irritatingly that's what I just said.
Hey, now don't go fool necro on me, I care about my niece as much as you do and how did this happen replied nemotad sharply.

I left her here for the opening of war ceremony and she was asleep and sad but, when is she never sad and I left, I came back and she wasn't here.

You left her as in she didn't go for the war this time.

Yes she didn't go.

How long are you gonna keep her here, forever.

Yes I will, if I have to.

You do realize how you sound right now don't you, nemotad replied while raising an eyebrow and smirking.

Don't you dare smirk at me because she's my daughter and not yours.

Hey don't you dare bring that up, I choose not to go down that road for a reason she replied calmly.

I'm sorry nem, I'm just not myself right now.

Well I guess my left foots been itching me  for a reason ehhh she replied smugly, guess I'm going for a hunt , don't worry I'll bring back your daughter.
Just the a horn sounds to signal the opening of the gates and the arrival of the necros that went out for war, day 1.

    You what!!!
I lost her sir replied garvish, I tried to make her not go but she went and the redstewfs were to strong and I lost her. She didn't meet us at swarmvilles cove later on and we were to leave if all the survivors were there.

So, you're telling me that you left my daughter out there, he asked incredulously.

Yes sir, he replied while bowing down his head in fear.

I should end you and feed you to the lowers.

I'm sorry sir, but your daughter takes after you he replied gaining a little confidence. She just wouldn't listen, she wanted to go and I let her go, I couldn't have stopped her.

Now now calm down Assyria, you know he's saying the truth replied nem. Well then you're going to have to come with me since you are her friend.

Come with you? where ? He asked looking confused.

To look for al , stupid, go and rest, we leave tomorrow at dawn.

Well I've not been able to update it because of my phones been bad and I'm trying too.
So pls vote and comment, constructive criticism is allowed, criticize away, who knows if your true talents lie there (chuckles to myself) well ask questions too.

Necrominders dictionary
Assyria- Al's father
Nemotad- Al's aunt and Assyria's younger sister.
Redstewfs- different race.
Red or blue eyes
Bad temper
One of the feared races
Posses powers, from seeing the future to making others see things that are not there, but no superman, superpowers, that's for the necros and other creatures. Very tall and are true to their words.

Swarmvilles cove- where every necro who goes out to war is to meet after the battle.

And I wanna also dedicate some characters to my followers as a little thank you for not unfollowing me all this donkey ages I haven't been around, so pls send in your pictures and names and a little bit of your description so I'll know which of my characters suit you best, note I said only names , pics and description nothing more so no one says I said account no or location. I'm not a stalker.
Ayo loves you all.

Shalom.