Chapter 3

Freeeeedoooommmmmm and I paused if this was what freedom was like, then I miscalculated, the whole place outside the walls was scary, smoke,soot,debris everywhere grasses and trees grew wildly, and everywhere was deadly quiet.
We all were 90 in number and we were all silent.
Shit said gavish.
Yeah no kidding replied a kid I recognised as maluf.
Well were finally out said gingivish our team leader, we were grouped into 4 teams and me and gavish were on the same team.
Were taking south of here said gingivish and he led us out. We will meet here at swarmvilles cove  by sundown he said pointing to a point on the map.
    And off we went, we hadn't gone far when we heard a loud cry from the trees and about 50 redstwefs came out of the trees.
And the battle began.
     We all brought our weapons and stood in formation forming a circle. That was our usual stand.
No one gets inside shouted gingivish.
And we started battling it was blood and sweat and soon our circle was broken, an arrow flew straight for my face and gavish intercepted it.
Thanks I shouted while weaving a sword.
Don't mention it he shouted back bending me down to stab an enemy, and the worst part was we were everyone's enemy, the enemy of other races, nymphs, starflies, golgans, tritriumps, redstewfs. And all others , a sword came for me and gavish swiped it away, concentrate al he said fiercely and I stopped an arrow from entering his eyes, you concentrate I retorted.
    And we kept on weaving and slashing working together as a team until gavish got stabbed and I saw red and slashed the redstewfs head. Gavish you okay, yeah he replied.
  And then we were separated by a pair of star blue eyes and strong arms and I paused and a second, that second was what it took for the battle to be lost and I got hit by the side of the head and saw black.........
       Hmmm I groaned, and opened my eyes. And saw that same stranger he was looking down at me and he looked like he cared, a stranger who cared. I did a front flip and stood up sharply, while removing my knife from my boots. I got them from my father from my fifteenth birthday.
  Who are you?  I barked.
Al its me, don't you remember, pffft he scoffed and you claimed you wouldn't forget me.
Forget u, I said looking confused who are u, and it dawned on me, I could I forget those blue eyes, its......
Seyi I screamed and hugged himmmm
He laughed and twirled me around, al you naughty girl what were you doing there, don't tell me the necrominders kidnapped u, and he saw the confused look on my face ,and he took a deep breath and stepped back, his eyes almost bulging out of his sockets.
He looked scary at that moment and he took my knife and stabbed me.
HE STABBED ME.