chapter 6

You idiot, why did you stab me asked al.
You're one of them said seun, you're one of them, his eyes showed anger and were shining red.
Yes I am I replied sarcastically, didn't you see me slicing up some redstewfs and fighting for my people.

I can't belief this he repeated while shaking his head incredulously, no wonder, your jumping from your window down with no scratch, your house getting burnt down, people avoiding your family. I should have known.

Yeah, you're really clueless, I mean even seeing me fighting couldn't give you an inkling, al said while chuckling.

I'm not clueless just shocked.

Well great to know, just let me go already.

I'm afraid I can't do that, he replied with his eyes conveying no emotions, just cold dull red.

What do you mean you can't she asked.

My people have been trying to capture one of you to test out your abilities and find a better way to treat your sorry excuse for a race, I'm sorry but I'm honour bound to my people and I'm taking you to my camp.

You're joking right, its me, al  your childhood friend and sweetheart, what's going on,

A lot has changes al, a lot and that's a long time ago he replied coldly, now you mean nothing and he twisted her hands sharply to the back and hit her head against the wall and then BLACKOUT.

Hmmmm, hmmm al groaned out painfully  coming too after over 3  hours of painful, dreamless sleep. How could he do that to her, guess her rather was right, only your own tribe could care for you, only your people, only your race, Seun who she cares about hadn't thought twice before knocking her out, no emotions in his eyes, very different from the boy she knew, considering he was now a man and all hard muscle with a well sculptured face, well he's hot, but hot wouldn't help her here so, FOCUS. Her hands were tied behind her back and so were her legs. She had to escape, looking round the room For anything sharp enuf to free  her bound hands, and zilch, nothing..

         How could she be one of them, those kind eyes were now calculated, a necro, damn he shouted while making a fist, how he thought, why he asked allowed and ran his fist into a wall, well that's that he needed to get her to his camp for them to test her, and find out their hidden powers, because his men were convinced necrominders had special abilities, which they hid.

Get up, its time to go, said Seun.

Well, I can't walk, my legs are tied.

And they will remain that way till we get to my camp.

Your camp she asked, you're serious about giving me to your people to be poked like a lab rat.

Not a lab rat, just to be examined, now keep shut and get up , and he pulled her to her feet roughly and shoved her forward.

I'll make you pay for tying me up.

Says the one who's captive he replied sarcastically.

Walk faster, gavish, faster coaxed nem.

I am, I'm just tires from yesterday's battle.

You're just lazy, during my time we would resume training immediately after a battle.

Wow, during your time you had a lot to fight for. But we don't, replies gavish.

And that's why we will always be better than you.