chapter 4

TOO LITTLE TOO DEAD.

Akannn!!!! Akan!!!! Where are u, shouted sultan.
I'm in here,what is it? replied akan from inside the room.
Somebody just died, its fresh, not yet buried and nobody's claimed the body, he replied enthusiastically.
No wayyyy!!!! Let's go claim the body, this is good news indeed. Let me grab my coat tho, its freezing outside.

     Heave, heave u weakling, shouted akan.
No way I've been carry this body much more than you have, infact I leave it all to you,carry the body on your own,and with that sultan let go of the body and it went down with a loud thummmp.
You fool!!! Do you want to be caught with a dead body, better let's carry this body quickly and scram outta here its already 6 in the morning and people will soon move around,warned akan.

Fine, but the next body we will be carrying is gonna be you alone.

Fine.

Deal.

Done deal partner.

   I feel so excited, this is gonna be a big scientific breakthrough, gushed Sultan.

I know right replied akan, we gonna bring someone back from the dead.

Lay it on the table.

                    The room was filled with surgical instruments and wires took up most of the space. One cupboard and five monitors were arranged round the table that dead body's were placed and experimented on.  They hadn't made much progress because of the hassles of signing papers and claiming bodies which were already days old, thereby creating useless creatures that at first were vicious but later learnt to follow instructions, and you certainly couldn't talk to something that can only say three incomplete words, Gahhhhhhh, Rahhhhhhh,  Dahhhhh , but today they got to experiment on a body that had just lost its soul, although the cause of the death was not clear, but oh wellll.

Akan was overexcited.

  Inject 4,ooo BC of lomapramizivinin, said akan.

Already done.

And the anteciorinine?

Done.

Connected the pipes to the base of the skull?, for passing the somaprine.

Done.

Handcuffed the body, so it does not strangle me like the last experiment,when it came alive?

Hehehe,chuckled sultan, Done all done.

I guess were good to go.

Increase the voltage little by little while I inject the somaprine from the top.

Increasing voltage to 1000.

Injected.

2000.

Injected.

3000.

Injected.

Just then akan noticed the chest rise and fall and he was shocked, the final process hadn't been done yet and theres only one explanation for this, the man wasnt dead he was just barely unconscious.

Noooooo screamed akan. STOP. But it was too late as sultan increased the voltage to 5000, and then blackout.

Sultan you okay asked akan.

  Yes , you?

I'm fine.

But what happened.

I have no idea, but around 4,000 the chest heaved.

Yeah right, he said while rolling his eyes, how could the body have moved, its all in your head, excuse me but I have to go check the circuit room. The chest heaved he said sarcastically while chuckling to himself, too much wine.

I haven't taken wine since three days ago replied akan.

Yeah no kidding, its wine alright.

No its not.

Ok , if you say so. He replied sarcastically, but I once hea--

Shut up replied akan, cutting him off sharply, and go fix the lights.

       After fixing the lights Sultan was entering the room, I tell u aaaaaaakaaan he slowed down and his eyes were budging out of his eyes, look back, look back, he said with his mouth wide open.
   What is I_ _ and akan paused. On the experimental table the body was sitting in an upright position, with blood drooling from its nose and mouth.

         Where am I? Why is it so dark? , yes I fainted but why am I tied down, my head hurts, whats that smell, why is it so dark? Move move draw the ropes, pull at it tug.
  Where are u going to?

Who said that?

You , you said it replied the voice.

But I didn't talk.

Well you did, I'm you , you are me, we are one.

No, but where are my?

In a lab, you were the next lab rat and with that the voice chuckled, I was sent here immediately you died to take over your body by those people and now you are stuck with me.

Sent here? He asked confused, by who?

By them and he pointed at sultan and akan.

And he rose up, pulling the ropes tying him down , tearing it like paper.

    Yes screamed akan, he's alive he's alive.
Yes he is.
Wow, we did it he replied enthusiastically, we did.
Yes we did. But did you pull the ropes and chains tying him down?.
No I didn't.
But how did he pull it.
I have no idea he replied as he cautiously replied while moving towards the body.

Are you okay?, can u hear me? We brought u back, you had died.

Whereeee  areeeeee myyyy he asked cautiously as if he was trying out his vocal cords.

You are in my lab and you died, me and my partner and with the mentioning of partner sultan moved closer, we brought you back.

Why?
We've been trying this out for 10years now and we've made breakthrough with you for the first time , we communicated with our subjects.

So you meaaaaan I'm not the firsssssst.

No, you are not.

Can I see the rest.

Yes you can, but lets see if you can walk first.

Careful there said the voice in its head.

I'm careful he replied loudly..

What did you say.asked  sultan.

I think something's wrong , with me cause I hear a voice in my head.
A voice asked akan and sultan simultaneously.
Yes a voice.
Urrm I have no idea what that is but let's check your heartbeat first if its normal said akan.
Get me a heart reader.
Yeah, right away.

And he put it over the heart and he heard no HEARTBEAT.

His face was shocked.

What's it asked sultan, and he put it to his ears and he dropped the heart reader and moved backwards with fear.

I'm hungry asked the man with murder in his eyes.

I hope u enjoyed this and you're intrigued . if not pls tell me where my mistakes are and I'll correct it right away.
Don't forget to vote and comment pls.
I'll upgrade the members soon so pls stay glued or tuned( chuckles) to necrominders.