A New Beginning

Somestimes I can't believe my luck like how I got here, how I got to work with all these people and even how I could literally walk down the streets an people would know my name. Strangely it all started with an girl whoem even I couldn't believe I actually get. If you don't know her (which you probably know) her name is Charlie Hobbs the world's most youngest actress she nearly stars in all of her movies such as ''Wildest Ride'' and ''Let's Get Along'' and although I got famous because of her however she once say that she see potential in me and I guess that was something that I've never see in myself. Until today as I'm sitting in my own piremeire wacthing my very own movie with the girl of my dreams and to think that it all happens so fast, that it all happen in just by an sudden chance, an it's starts right now. 

Linn's is everybody home once you come in it's almost like you can't forget about this place  no matter how hard you tried. I'm assuming it's all in the food fill with ''rich an mouth watering tastes'' as most customers describe or perhaps it's in the decor that just somehow makes you fill like home. But regardless it's everyone home and everyone is weclome  in this town even if you may fuck up at some time. Today was packed full with people espicalley teens since it was graduation day an what better way to spend your last day then with your friends in the place you confide all your secrets laughters and even your few momments of joys. I would know because I work as an cashier an even a waiter in a few nights such as this night since most people decide to call in ''sick'' an not be in a room with most teenagers. 

''Hey Gabe'' said an voice as I walked to a table to take there order I looked up from my pad an saw my ex-girlfriend Tiffany whose is the perfect example when you picture the word ''Teenager''. Her father is an lawyer while her mother owns an hair salon which makes her the biggest gossip net in town if ever in information or just an little gossip then come to Hayley's Hair Salon. 

''What do you want?'' I asked holding my pen peparing myself for what she want's to order 

''Strawberry pancakes with eggs white an a another chance'' 

''Strawberry pancakes an egg whites it is'' I said walking away from the table 

''Gabe please just hear me out'' Tiffany whispered 

''Can't I'm at work'' I said plainly 

''well surely they could give you some kind of break I mean after all it's graduation night'' Tiffany said crossing her arms 

I snorted ''Not on this kind of night'' 

''Gabe please you haven't talk to me since Prom'' Tiffany said holding my arm 

''Why should I? you made our realtionship pretty clear when you was with Jackson'' I said leaving her alone as I headed to the kitchen. 

''Dude you should really take an break it's graduation night shouldn't you be in an party or something?'' said Donnie 

Donnie is Linn's chef an stoner in the town as he hanging around in school although he graduates  a long time ago. But in school he's was known as a legend for making the most hailirous an epic pranks you ever seen.

''I should but since I love this place so much I decide to work''  

Donnie laughed as he gets the joke an countiued to flipped his eggs ''come on what do say after my shift we go out an have some fun'' he flash a simile 

''I don't know Donnie I still have work to do'' I said holding 2 plates of food 

''come on  Gabe Im pretty sure Linn would give you break'' Donnie said 

''Ok fine'' I said as I walked out an hand customers the plate