The Dread Of The Night

The night have fallen after my shift from work as I walked down the parking lot I saw Donnie leaning against my car with an big simile on his face as if he's waiting for an adventure but knowing me I'm probabley going to be in adventure that I'll problabley regret. We drove further down the road as the roads began to blacken making the lanes glow beneath the dark we parked nearby the beach.  As I walked further I began to notice an campfire along with an group of people that have been in my school. 

''Donnie'' said Casey as she got up an gave he an hug 

''Casey'' he mummbled through her black hair they hug for an moment an evenually let go as they both simile along with a few nervous chukles 

''You look great Casey shoot it's been an mintues since I last seen you'' Donnie said rubbing his neck 

''Try years dude'' Casey simile 

A few momments passed which seems like hours to be as I looked at both of them staring at one another soon I cleared my voice making them both jumped. 

''That okay Donnie I just stay invisble like I always am thanks'' I said making Casey laughed

''Sorry Casey you remmber Gabe right?'' 

''Of Course how can I not forget the Flinn brothers?'' she simile 

My brothers were popular in my school as they went to the biggest parties an socialize with most people however when I was their school I was the most opposite I hated going to parties (still do) didn't really socialize with people as I become more inovled with my studies. But yet when people see they expect me to act like my brothers as they invite me to parties to get an ''taste of the nightlife'' as my brother Dylan would say. 

''How are they?'' said Casey 

''Fine'' I crossed my arm while walking closer to the shore to get an good view of the sky which exposed the big moon

''Did your brothers come for graduation?'' Casey asked behind me 

''Nope'' I said after an few slience I added ''But I'm pretty sure they have better things to do'' 

''I doubt that's true Gabe'' Casey crossing her arms ''They love you'' 

I snorted ''Well they have an wired way of showing it'' 

''There your brothers Gabe an I'm pretty sure if you gave them an call-'' 

''Well we all can't have an perfect family like you'' I said walking away