Helping With an Problem (Charlie)

''Charlie are you ready?'' asked Dani

''Yeah in an sec'' I asked looking at the mirror the second time today I want to make sure that everything is okay last time it wasn't since my dress ripped apart the last scene. I put on the earrings that my stylist laid out for me as well as the necklace that was loosely attached.

''Come on Charlie we can't be late again'' Dani shouted

''But it wasn't my fault wasn't it?'' I laughed

I could picture Dani rolling her eyes that makes me laugh even harder as I step out the trailer flashing an simile ''You know sometimes I really hate you'' she smirked ''I love you too'' I similed back as I hop on the cart. I looked at the set that exposes the trees as well as the lake along with an little bridge I could partically smell the nature that makes me almost simile at the same time. I was so absorb by the nature that we was already in the set as the director Dave walk towards me.

''Hey Charlie'' he said giving me an hug

''Hello'' I replied back

''You remember Dylan right?'' he asked

''Of course'' I squeled giving him an hug ''We work together''

''One time'' he similed hugging me back for the corner of my eye I see the guy next to him rolled his eyes as he crossed my arms

''Charlie this is Gabe Dylan's brother''

''Youngest'' he mumbled looking around

''Oh'' I replied surpised Dylan never mention that he have an brother or even of his family for that matter as we work on an movie together last year. But I could really see an difference since they have the same hair color which was black but yet Gabe have gray eyes as Dylan was green. I I also began to notice of their bodies an how different they appear as Dylan was more tight, fit, muscular while Gabe was little skinny an little more fit in a way. 

''So let's get to work'' shouted Dave as he clapped his hands together jumping me back into reality ''Charlie why don't we start with that secene again?'' 

I nodded as I pepared to gather myself into character an fit into her shoes I heard Dave shouted action as I began to pepare for the secene. 

''I can't believe you'' I shouted 

''Come on Bethany you know that I never do this to you'' said Dylan 

''But you did I trust you I believe every word you say to know in the end it's all an lie'' I turned to walk away but Dylan grab my hand ''Beth'' he whispered ''Just trust me please? your all I have left don't do this to me'' I looked him in the eye an frown ''It's an little to late for that'' I jerked away my hand as I walk away. 

''Cut'' shouted Dave as everybody walked away from the set expect for me, Dave,Gabe an Dylan

''So Gabe what do you think?'' asked Dave 

Gabe scratch his arms '' I think that it's boring'' he said 

Boring? Boring? he thinks that my secene that I just do is boring I opened my mouth to response but Dani said ''Well that because your guy an you think that all emotional stuff is boring but this secene is good'' I nodded an similed at Dani knowing her she could instantly read my mind an say what I'm thinking. 

''Say the girl that working for the star'' Gabe said as Dani narrowed her eyes an crossed her arms as she turn to looked at the sky ''He doesn't mean it'' I whispered to her but she didn't say nothing 

'' So what's wrong with it?'' Dave asked looking like an reporter with an notebook an pen peparing to take notes 

''Well the secene lacks some emotion I mean Dylan have it all lock down but it's Charlie I wasn't extactly feeling her character's emotions'' Dylan said crossing his arms 

Dave nodded absorbing all comments he have heard ''Ok Well then I guess were going to have to do the secne tomorrow since I rented the place for 2 more days just in case an Gabe I beileve that you could help Charlie tomorrow for the secene'' 

Gabe nodded ''Fine'' he mummbled as he walked away holding the car keys tightly in his hands