💎SIX💎

|Runaway Prince|
_

"See anything you'd like to eat?" Namjoon glanced over at Yoongi as they walked down the street full of street food stands.

"I'm not sure... What do you recommend?" Namjoon hummed as he looked around. "Oh, over here."

Namjoon smiled, grabbing Yoongi's arm and pulling him to follow.

Yoongi looked at the different kinds of food. "What's this?" Yoongi pointed to one of the spicy dishes.

Namjoon chuckled and gave him a confused look.

"You don't know what that is?" Yoongi shook his head. "It's spicy rice cakes. It's the most well known dish in Korea."

Yoongi let out an oh as Namjoon ordered a small bowl and grabbed two pairs of chopsticks.

"Try it." Yoongi used the chopsticks to grab one and eat it. He hummed at the delicious taste and the spiciness.

"It's really good." Yoongi smiled and grabbed another one.

"Right!" Namjoon chuckled, grabbing some to eat as well. They stood beside each other as they ate. "Okay, if you live in Korea how can you have not had this dish?"

Yoongi popped another rice cake in his mouth before answering. "My mom hates spicy foods so nothing spicy was aloud in the house." He shrugged.

Namjoon hummed as he nodded. "Oh look." Namjoon smiled, grabbing Yoongi's wrist, leading him to a different stand.

"Hweori Gamja

"Hweori Gamja." Yoongi read the little sign. "This is good too." Namjoon chuckled before talking to the owner, getting two.

"How do they even do that?" Yoongi questioned, grabbing the one Namjoon was holding out to him.

Namjoon just shrugs before taking a bite. Yoongi examines it before finally taking a bite as well.

A few crumbs fall but he hums in delight. "Not bad." He smiles, taking another bite.

The two continued walking down the busy street, many people shopping and enjoying some dinner.

They occasionally stopped and got a new snack to eat or something to drink.

Yoongi had a great time.

His mother was a picky and healthy eater so Yoongi got to try new things and he loved all of it.

"So, Suga. Tell me about yourself." Namjoon spoke before taking a drink of his Coke.

Yoongi finished the food that was in his mouth before he began to talk.

"There isn't much to know. My parents, especially my mother, are overprotective. I don't have many friends back home. Just two."

"How did you meet them?" Yoongi hummed, thinking of something. "They're my neighbors. Our moms made us play together, so we got along."

Namjoon nodded. "What do you like to do?"

Yoongi hummed as he thought. "I.. don't know. I was home schooled most of my life so i never went out to places like this."

"Never?" Namjoon glanced at him in shock. Yoongi nodded. "Well, i'll show you." Namjoon flashed him a smile, making Yoongi smile back.

"How old are you?" "I'm twenty, going to be twenty one soon."

[ps. Yoongi will be one year younger than Namjoon cause wtf not change their age...]

Namjoon chuckled. "Well, I'm your hyung then." Yoongi looked down and blushed.

"When's your birthday?"

"In two weeks."

"Great. We'll have a party." Namjoon flashed him a smile. "You don't have too." Yoongi shook his head, staring down at his feet as he walked.

"Hey, we're friends now. That's what friends do." Namjoon smiled. 

"Did drive here? Or do you need a ride?" 

Yoongi shook his head, "I'll get a taxi, its fine." He walked towards the curb and waited for one to arrive. 

"Thank you for tonight, the food and training." Yoongi smiled. 

"Don't worry about it." Namjoon smiled back, standing beside the shorter boy. "Hey, All of us are going out to dinner this Friday, you're coming right?"

 Yoongi turned towards Namjoon, head tilted to the side in confusion.

"us?"

Namjoon chuckled, "We're having a staff dinner. We're going to a Korean barbecue place near the restaurant, you're coming right?" 

 Seeing a cab heading towards them, Yoongi waved, calling them over. 

Yoongi turned to Namjoon and gave him a nod. "I'll go." Namjoon smiled. 

The cab parked in front of the two boys, waiting for them. 

"Great, i'll see you tomorrow afternoon" Namjoon waved as he slowly walked back.

Yoongi waved before getting into the cab and telling them his destination. 

Yoongi let out a small yawn as he sat back in his seat, enjoying the ride back to the motel. 

He grabbed his phone, checking to see if there were any messages from Tae or Seokjin but there was nothing. Though, he didn't mind it. He assumed they were just busy so he'd just call them tomorrow morning. 

~*~
Sorry for the long wait!
Hopefully this chapter is good :)
And I hope you enjoyed.