💎ELEVEN💎

|Runaway Prince|
_

"Detective Im, We're sorry to keep you waiting." Yoongi's mother smiled, shaking the young man's hand before taking a seat on the couch across.

"Yes, we had a meeting just now. Hopefully we didn't keep you waiting too long." Yoongi's father smiled, shaking his hand after.

"It's fine your majesty." Jaebum smiled.

"This is my partner Mark Tuan." Officer Tuan bowed, saying hello.

"Have you found anything about Yoongi?" Mrs. Min questioned, her smile gone.

Jaebum nodded, grabbing the photos from the yellow folder.

"We found out that your son wasn't kidnapped. He actually ran away with help from one of your staff." Both of the parents grabbed the photos and examined them together.

"He ran away?" Mr. Min questioned.

Mark nodded. "We couldn't identify the man who drove him to the train station. We thought maybe you could help us figure who that was."

The two nodded. "Anything, there is only one driver Yoongi has." Mrs. Min answered.

"Can we meet with him?"

The two nodded, calling for one of the maids to call him in.

"So he's not hurt? My Yoongi?"

"No ma'am, once we find out who drove the car we will find out where Yoongi is." Yoongi's mother nodded.

Soon the maid came back with an young gentleman. "You called your majesty?" He bowed.

"Jonghyun dear, this detective would like to ask you a few things."

Jaebum stood up, pulling out his badge. "Detective Im, this is my partner Officer Tuan, can we step outside to ask a few questions?"

***

"Tae, we're only going there for a few days not a month." Jin teased as Taehyung packed a third bag.

"These aren't just my things hyung, they're Yoongi's too."

The two were in Taehyung's home, Jin was helping him pack since Tae decided to pack at the last minute.

"Hurry up, the train will be here in an hour." Jin sighed, glancing at the clock. Taehyung nodded, quickening his pace.

In the middle of packing, his phone began to ring.

He sighed, turning to look at the screen to see it was Jonghyun, another friend he had made at the Min palace. "Hmm, Jonghyun is calling."

(Random person lmao)

Jin's eyebrows furrowed as Taehyung took the call.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung, I need you to come to the palace right now." "But I took the weekend off, I don't have work."

"There's a detective here.. he questioned me about the car you took.. did you help prince Yoongi escape??"

Taehyung looked up at Jin, shock written on his face. "There's a detective there?"

"Did you or did you not?" Jonghyun questioned again.

"I'll head over right now." After hanging up, Jin began to ask questions.

"Who was that and what did they want?"

"It was Jonghyun, he wants me to go to the palace. Someone wants to question me." Jin's eyes widened.

"Do you think they found out?"

Taehyung shrugged. "You get on that train and warn Yoongi they might find him." Jin nodded. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

Taehyung nodded, flashing him a wide smile. "I'll be fine hyung, tell Yoongi I said hi."

Jin sighed, nodding his head before leaving Taehyung's home.

Once Jin had left, Taehyung sighed, grabbing his coat and slipping on his shoes.

"If I end up going to jail.. he owes me big time."

~*~
Hello everyone!
I'm back for a short while! I just want everyone to know that the updates will be slow (probably slower!) because authornim has found a job! Hehe idk when I'll start but I'll let you all know!
On my days off I'll try to have a new chapter published~
Ps. The next chapter it'll go back to Yoongi💕