💎SEVEN💎

|Runaway Prince|
_

After sending Yoongi off in the cab

Namjoon walked through the door to see Jungkook sitting down on the floor, watching tv.

"Jungkook, why are you still awake?"

"Hyung, you're back!" The small boy smiled widely as he got up and rushed to hug his older brother.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook pouted.

"Hyung had dinner with a new friend. Did you eat? I brought your favorite." Namjoon smiled, holding up a small pizza box.

Jungkook smiled, taking the box from Namjoon's hands before being let down and rushing to the same spot he was sitting on the floor.

Namjoon glanced at the bed that was in front of the small TV, to see his friend Jimin asleep.

Namjoon squatted beside the bed, lightly shaking the boy. Jimin hummed, slowly waking up.

"Oh, hyung, you're home." Jimin smiled.

"Thank you for watching him Jimin. Sorry i was late."

"It's fine." Jimin stretched, getting up and gathering his things. "I need to go get Hoseok hyung. I'll see you tomorrow Kookie. Goodnight you two." Jimin waved.

The two brothers walked Jimin out, waving goodbye before shutting the door.

Jungkook rushed back to his food to finish eating. "Kook, when you're finished come to the bathroom to wash up."

Jungkook nodded as Namjoon walked over to their dresser, which was behind Jungkook and beside their bed.

Picking out clothes for him and Jungkook to sleep in, he made his way to the bathroom to start the shower for Jungkook.

"Jungkook, did you finished?" Namjoon called out from the bathroom.

"Coming hyung!" Jungkook rushed in with a smile.

Namjoon chuckled, seeing sauce on the boys face. He grabbed a small rag, wetting the tip and wiped Jungkook's face.

"Go ahead and get in." Jungkook nodded and got undressed, getting into the shower.

"Make sure to wash up good. Call me if you need help."

"Okay hyung."

~

Once Jungkook finished, Namjoon got him dressed and let him watch some more TV while he showered.

As Namjoon was drying his hair with a towel, he poked his head out, calling his younger brother over to brush his teeth before they both decided to go to bed. 

Jungkook listened and walked into the bathroom, standing on a small stool beside his hyung.

Namjoon had grabbed his and Jungkook's toothbrush and squeezed a bit of toothpaste on both.

Jungkook giggled as the two brushed their teeth together. He tried copying the way his favorite hyung brushed his teeth.

Namjoon chuckled, making sure Jungkook didn't get his shirt dirty.

Once the two spit, Namjoon and Jungkook gargled with water, then with mouth wash before drying up their mouths.

Namjoon held his hand out for Jungkook to take before leading him over to the bed.

"Alright kook, let's get you tucked in." Namjoon smiled, pulling back the covers on the bed and letting Jungkook lay down before placing the covers over him.

"Aren't you going to sleep hyung?" Jungkook asked as he watched Namjoon sit in front of his desk, opening his laptop.

"I have to do some school work, you go ahead and sleep first okay?"

Jungkook nodded before turning to face the wall and soon fell asleep.

~*~
Newly edited chapter :3