💎EIGHT💎

|Runaway Prince|
_

Namjoon's alarm went off at 6:20 am.

Namjoon turned over to grab his phone, shutting the alarm off.

He stood up, stretching his arms out before turning to glance over at Jungkook who was still asleep.

Namjoon grabbed a change of clothes for the day and headed to the bathroom to quickly shower.

After, he then headed to the kitchen part of the room, which was just a small electric stove and a mini fridge, and started on breakfast.

Making some oatmeal, he placed them in bowls with a bit of fresh fruit and toast on the side.

It was around 6:50 when Namjoon decided to wake up Jungkook.

He had to be at school by 7:45 and knowing his little brother, he took forever to wake up.

"Jungkook." Namjoon called out softly, squatting down as he pulled the blankets off the small boy, making him curl up in a ball.

"Jungkook, it's time to get up." Namjoon got the boy to sit up. Jungkook groaned, face scrunching up as one of his hands went up to rub his eyes.

"Hyung.. I'm sleepy." Jungkook mumbled, moving to wrap his arms around Namjoon's neck as he rested his head on his shoulder.

"I know, but it's time for school." Namjoon stood up, letting the boy rest his head on his shoulder as he got Jungkook's outfit ready for today.

He tossed the clothes on the bed as he gently sat Jungkook on his desk chair. Jungkook sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes again.

Namjoon helped Jungkook get dressed before heading to place the food on the small table.

"Come sit." Namjoon told Jungkook as he grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and poured a glass for Jungkook.

Jungkook had just sat down as Namjoon placed the cup on the table. He then placed the toast, the bowl of oatmeal in front of the boy.

Jungkook smiled and happily ate.

"Hyung, will you be picking me up today?" Jungkook asked as he took a bite from his toast. "Not today, Jimin hyung will pick you up again."

Jungkook nodded with a pout. He liked being picked up by Jimin hyung but he wants his favorite hyung to pick him up.

Namjoon checked the clock minutes later to see they still had a few minutes to leave.

He glanced over at Jungkook to see he's about finished. "Go brush your teeth and your hair, hurry okay."

Jungkook nodded, getting down from the chair and heading to the bathroom.

Namjoon began to make a quick lunch for Jungkook. After packing his lunch box, he set it right beside Jungkook's backpack.

He checked the time again and it was time to leave. He rushed to the bathroom and poked his head inside.

"You done?" Jungkook nodded, putting the brush on the counter before following Namjoon.

He helped Jungkook wit his coat and shoes.

Namjoon then grabbed his car keys and rushed out to the car with Jungkook.

He helped the younger boy buckle up before hopping into the driver side and heading out to Jungkook's school.

"Remember, Jiminie hyung is picking you up okay?" Jungkook nodded, smiling as he bobbed his head to the song that was playing.

The two soon arrived at the elementary school. Namjoon got out and helped Jungkook before the two walked towards the building.

They greeted the teachers as they walked by, heading to Jungkook's classroom.

Jungkook walked ahead, excited to get to class.

Reaching his classroom, Namjoon walked in to make sure Jungkook hung his backpack on his hook and placed his lunch box in his cubby.

Jungkook walked back up to his hyung, flashing him a smile. "Be good okay? Hyung will see you later." Namjoon smiled as he kneeled down, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's head.

"I will, bye Joonie hyung." Jungkook waved before rushing off to his friends.

Namjoon walked out with a smile and headed back home.

~*~
New filler 🤗