💎TWELVE💎

|Runaway Prince|
_

It was closing time at the restaurant, Yoongi was busy wiping tables down and picking up trash.

He only had twenty minutes till he was able to go home and sleep.

He let out a yawn, moving to the next table to wipe down.

Cleaning the remaining tables, Yoongi placed all of the supplies back before heading to the employee room to change.

Opening his locker he notice his phone go off, giving him a notification that he had missed a call.

Well, he had five missed calls from Seokjin.

Yoongi furrowed his brows as he clicked on his friends contact and placed the phone to his ear.

Once his older friend picked up, he greeted him with a hello. "Hey, Jin. You called?"

"Yoongi, Taehyung was called in for questioning."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "He was what?"

"Jonghyun called him, he wanted him to go to your house for questioning. He's gonna tell them where you are. You need to get home and pack everything. I booked a room somewhere else so you could stay with me for now."

Yoongi sighed, pulling the phone away from his ear to check the time. He only had nine more minutes left till he was able to leave.

"I'll head there and start packing as fast as I can."

"Okay, I should be there in an hour or two. Do you think you could stay with a friend till then?"

Yoongi scratched his head as he tried to think. "Not- not really.." Yoongi mumbled.

Seokjin sighed. "Okay.. is there any cafes near by?."

"Yeah, there's one right across the street." "Great, just wait there and I'll pick you up."

The two friends bid goodbye before hanging up. Yoongi quickly changed before basically running to the front of the store.

"Suga, leaving already?" 

The boy stopped in his tracks, turning to see Namjoon and Hoseok looking over at him. 

"Yeah, I have an emergency.. I hope it's okay for me to leave." 

"No, yeah.. if you have to go you can. Everything okay?" Namjoon asked, walking over to the slightly shorter boy.

"Well, the hotel manager called and I actually have to leave my room." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm a bit behind on the payments so..." Yoongi lied.

Namjoon nodded. "I'll take you there." The older smiled, turning quickly to head to the back to change and grab his things.

"You don't have to." Yoongi called out. 

About a minute or two later, Namjoon rushed back over to him, slipping his jacket on. "It's fine. I trust the other boys to lock up. Hoseok, you're in charge. Make sure to hurry and send Rocky and Moonbin home."

"Okay. Bye Suga hyung!" Hoseok waved from the kitchen.

"Bye guys." Yoongi waved back.

"Bye hyung!" The two younger boys called out as Yoongi and Namjoon walked out.

On the way there the two were quiet. Yoongi sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window trying to figure out another lie if anything goes wrong.