💎TEN (2)💎

|Runaway Prince|
_

Yoongi turned his head, Namjoon didn't really notice since he was washing Yoongi's hands for him.

Yoongi smiled, leaning forward and pressing his lips to the corner of the older male's lips. Namjoon froze, eyes wide as he stared at Yoongi through the mirror.

"I think I really like you namjoon." Yoongi mumbled as he separated from Namjoon, his voice quiet.

Namjoon didn't know what to say. He did find the younger sweet and the way he was with Jungkook, he liked being around him.

Namjoon just chuckled. "You're drunk."

Yoongi only chucked. "You're right. I am drunk." He continued to chuckle. "But, when i'm with you.. I- my heart pounds fast... My cheeks heat up and sometimes I just want to kiss you."

"I sound like a schoolgirl." Yoongi chuckled, letting his head rest on Namjoon's shoulder.

Namjoon grabbed a few towels and dried Yoongi's hands.

"Let's get you home." Namjoon mumbled, feeling his cheeks heat up.

The two walked back to the table where Moonbin, Rocky, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok were still sitting.

"Did Daesung go home?" Namjoon asked, noticing his boss was gone as he helped Yoongi sit down in his chair.

"Yeah, me and Rocky will be leaving too. We have classes tomorrow, get home safe hyungs." Moonbin smiled, standing up and bowing at the four adults.

"See you tomorrow hyungs." Rocky bowed and waved before following Moonbin out of the restaurant.

The three older boys, waved, saying their goodbyes.

"Jimin, can you take Jungkook with you? I'm going to take suga home." Jimin nodded. "Sure hyung, Come on kookie, let's go."

"Hyung, can I go with you?" Jungkook asked, a small pout on his face.

"I want you to go with Jimin, I have to help Suga up to his room plus, you have school tomorrow so I want you to wash up and get ready for bed."

Jungkook pouted as he nodded, walking to Yoongi and hugging him as he told him goodbye.

Jungkook didn't get a reply since the boy was practically asleep.

Once the three left, it was just Namjoon and Yoongi.

Namjoon glanced over at the younger boy, remembering what he had told him back in the bathroom.

A small smile grew on his face, he too had thought the younger was attractive.

Standing up, he moved to help Yoongi stand up. The younger boy only mumbled, resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder as he was lead to the car.

Opening the car door, Namjoon placed his hand on top of Yoongi's head so he wouldn't get hurt.

After buckling the younger boy in, he closed the door and walked around, getting into the driver side.

During the car ride, Namjoon would glance at the younger, making sure he was sitting comfortably as he drove.

He carefully pulled into the hotel parking lot, making sure Yoongi didn't shift in his seat.

Parking the car, Namjoon got out, going around and helping Yoongi out of the car.

"Hmm... Namjoon?" Yoongi mumbled, his eyes opening slightly as he leaned against the older.

"Come on, let's get you to your room." Namjoon shut the car door and walked with Yoongi inside the building.

The two safely made their way up to the fourth floor and in front of Yoongi's room. Namjoon had also found the room key in Yoongi's jacket pocket.

Once he opened the door, he made his way over to the bed and carefully helped Yoongi lay down.

The younger curled up once his body hit the bed.

Namjoon slipped Yoongi's shoes off, leaving them by the end of the bed.

He then sat the younger boy up, pulling the blankets out from under him.

He helped Yoongi out of his jean jacket before he tucked Yoongi in.

Namjoon sighed, watching as Yoongi quietly slept.

He found a pad of paper and a pen and quickly wrote a note, leaving it on the bedside table.

"Goodnight Suga." Namjoon smiled before making his way out of hotel room.

~*~
Another update~
Sorry for the cliff hanger on the last chapter🤗💕hehe
Hope you enjoyed!
THANK YOU FOR 6.44K!!
Wow... just... THANK YOU ALL!

 THANK YOU ALL!