Edgar Allen Poe Quotes

Aries- "Beaty of whatever kind, In it's supreme development, invariably, excites the sensitive soul to years."

Taurus- "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming to dream no mortal ever dared to dream before."

Gemini- "I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat."

Cancer- "Words have no power to impress The mind, without the exquisite horror of their reality."

Leo- "If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to remembered."

Virgo- "Science has not yet taught is if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."

Libra- "With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion."

Scorpio- "There are moments when even the sober eye of reason, the world of our dad humanity may assume the semblance of hell."

Sagittarius- "We love with a love that was more than love."

Capricorn- "Where the good and the gas and the worst and the the best have gone to their eternal rest."

Aquarius- "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

Pisces- "It was a July midnight; and from out of the full orbed-moon that, like thine own soul."

Hey guys!

First off you have no clue how. fucking. Long. It took me to write all of this down on paper. Shit. My hands even hurt!

Anyways I got a quick question.

What's a Good band to listen too? I mean I need to find new ones. Please tell me.

Raven