Arno X Assassin Reader

"(Y/N)! Get back here!" Arno yells at me. He runs after me and I run away from him.

"No, I think I'll keep running!" I shout back at him.

Let's recap, shall we?

The reason why Arno is chasing me because I pulled a prank on him. I sort of........ stole his equipment. Like his swords, guns, and his assassin robes.

He chases me in his casual clothes. He chases me through the streets of Paris. He has the advantage of knowing this place better than me since I came to France from the (Country you live in) Brotherhood.

I climb onto a building and I run on top of the roof tops. I look behind my shoulder and I don't see Arno anywhere. I sigh in relief and I stop running and I catch my breath. By the way big mistake.

Arno tackles me to the ground, and he gets on top of me and he pins me to the ground. I struggle to get out of his grasp.

"Let me go!" I yell at him. He pins me down harder.

"Not until you tell me where all my stuff is!" Arno says angrily to me. I try to kick him but his weight pins my legs down. Seeing no other option I sigh in defeat.

"Okay, your stuff is in my room, inside my closet," I tell him. He gets off of me.

"Thank you," he says, "now was that so hard?" I glare at him and he glares at me. He walks away, and I'm left on a random rooftop alone.

I walk back to the hideout slowly. Arno didn't have to go to the lengths that he did to get back his stuff. He could have asked slightly, but ohhh nooooo, he had to chase me through Paris.

About an hour later I reach the hideout and I head to my room. When I get to my room I open my door, then suddenly water splashes on my head. Then I hear laughing coming through my closet. I open it up and I see no other than Arno.

"Arno!" I yell at him and I pounce on him punching his chest. Then he grabs my arms, "don't ever steal my stuff again,"

"What if I just do it again?" I ask I smirk. He thinks for a moment. His brown eyes meeting my (E/C).

"Then I'll just have to chase you down again," he says.

"Ohhhhh, you won't, because next time I won't just steal your robes, I'll steal your casual clothes too," I say. Arno rolls his eyes and he kisses my lips. I kiss him back.

"Are we even?" Arno asks. I nod.

"I guess we are,"