Federico X Reader

Warning: Sad very, very sad :(

Yeah I will give you all warnings if these oneshots are sad or mature themes.

I sit in my dimly lite bedroom reading a book by the dim candle light. As I read my eyes started to become very heavy. I close my book and I blow out the candle. I notice my balconey door open and I close it. I siver slightly at the cool night air.

I rub my (E/C) eyes and I get dressed into my white night gown that I placed flatly on my bed beforehand. I then quickly brush my hair and I put it back on my desk.

Just as I was about to climb into bed I hear a knock on my balconey window. I jump slightly and I look over to my window. I smile as wide as I could, Federico was outside my window.

I quickly walk over to my window and I open it. Federico Auditore da Firenze, his anf my family have been friends for as long as I knew. Me and Federico's younger brother, Ezio, have been the best of friends since we were small children. We were both 17 and still our friendship has never changed.

Both of our families knew about us being together but my family didn't know about him sneaking into my room once in a while.

I lean my shoulder on the window frame and I cross my arms. I give him a smirk. Federico chuckles.

"May I come in?" Federico asks me while smirking himself. I pretend I think for a moment.

"Ummm, that depends," I say with a little sass in my voice.

"Depends on what?" Federico caresses my cheek. I pull on the collar of his red shirt and I pull him in for a kiss. Federico smiles into the kiss.

"Does that mean I can come in?" Federico chuckles out. I nod my head I let him in my room. Federico smirks and he pulls me close to his chest and he leans down and he kisses my lips.

His lips moved in sync with mine. It was full of passion. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny him that satisfaction.

Federico trails kisses on  my jawline then down my neck. I gasp when he kisses my sweet spot. He then takes the opportunity and he ravegs my lips again. I could taste some wine that still lingered in his mouth.

Federico grips my hips and he lowers me gently on my bed without breaking the kiss. I run my fingers through his dark brown hair and pull on hit. I earned a groan from him.

Federico breaks the kiss to take off his shirt and he tosses it somewhere in my room. He runs a hand up my leg. I then quickly take off my night gown and I'm back in his warm embrace.

The next morning I wake up to the bright sun shinning through my balconey window. I groan and I roll over on my other side. I open my eyes slightly and I feel my fingers run down Federico's back. He was sitting on the edge on my bed and already back in his black pants. He was putting his boots back on.

Federico glances at me and smiles. He hands me my nightgown and I put it back on my chilled body.

I then crawl on my bed and I wrap my arms around his bare chest. He chuckles and I peck his cheek.

"I must leave before your father finds us like this," Federico tells me. I pout and I kiss his lips one last time before he gets up and he puts on his shirt. I get up from my bed and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. Then I hear my father coming up the stairs. I quickly pull away from Federico. He quickly climbs out my balconey window. But before he leaves I give him a peck on his lips.

"I will be visiting your families villa later today," I whisper in his ear. He smiles and he pecks my lips again and he climbs down my window.

I grin to myself and I pull out a (F/C) dress, "(Y/N)!" I hear my father call me from the other side of my bedroom door.