Request: Altaïr X Reader

Requested by avengerassassin.

Warning: Smut

I run out of the city of Masyaf. I quickly mount my white and brown horse. I take a look behind me and I see a white hooded figure running after me. Once he got closer I snapped the reigns on my horse.

"Yah!" I shout and the horse starts to gallop. I steer the horse through the trail. The wind whips my hood off. I look behind me again and the hooded man continues to chase me. I look away and I snap the reigns again.

"Yah!" I hear the man chasing me shouting at his horse. I see an abandoned Assassin tower and I slow down my horse.

"Wow," I calmly tell my horse. I quickly get off my horse as I see the man slowing down his horse. I run inside the tower and I close the door behind me.

I pull my hood back over my head. I smooth the material of my (F/C) dress. I stand five feet away from the door while facing the door.

The door soon open and the hoode man appears, Altaïr. He closes the door behind him. He eyes me up and down with huger in his eyes.

I push my hood of my cloak off my head. I smirk and I beckon him to come to me. He wastes no time and he cups my cheeks and he kisses me with hunger. I wrap my hands around his forearms.

"You're a tease," Altaïr tells me. I smirk again and I push down his hood, revealing his brown hair and amber eyes.

"Whatever do you mean?" I ask him with a innocent tone in my voice. Altaïr grips my hips and he puches me up against the wall.  I gasp and he ravages my neck with kisses. I let out a silent moan.

"I think you know," Altaïr tells me, "Your constant teasing during our walk," Altaïr kiss my lips again. He puts one of his knees between my legs so I was thigh riding him.

Altaïr taks off my cloak and it falls to the ground. I start to remove the amored belt on his robes and I place it the desk that was next to us. Altaïr slips off my dress and it falls to the ground. Altaïr grips the round flesh of my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lies me down on a bed.

Altaïr leaves my lips and he sucks on my right breast and he massages the other on. I let out a moan and he leaves my breast. He kisses down my stomach and then he takes off my underware.

The heat between my legs was getting stronger. Altaïr takes off his upper robes and he throws then somewhere.

Altaïr kisses my neck and he grips the edge of the bed. Altaïr starts to grinds his on mine. I gasp as he slides a finger into my core and I moan loudly. I throw my head back and I dig my nails into his biceps.

I produce a series of moan as he sticks another didget into my core. He knew just where to flick his fingers. I tried to hold in my release. I arch my back and I moan out his name.

"Altaïr....," I moan out. But then Altaïr removes his finger and I whimper at the loss of contact. Altaïr sits up and he removes his pants and boots. Altaïr kisses my lips again and he places his hands on my knees and he pulls my legs apart.

Altaïr then pushes himself into my entrance. He lets out a low groan and let out a quiet moan. Altair start to roll his hips against me and I moan louder. I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Altaïr," I moan out his name again.

"(Y/N)....," Altaïr moans out my name. He then starts to thrust faster and I close my eyes and I moan out louder. He kisses my lips again and he rests his weight on his elbows. The heat between my legs starts to become even stronger and I wrap my legs tighter around his waist. I dig my nails into his back and he lets out a low growl.

Soon I feel my release came and I scream out his name. Altaïr lasts a few more thrust and he releases into me.

I wince as he pulls out and he rolls on his side. We breath heavily and I rest head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me. He kisses my temple and I kiss his jawline.

"I love you," I say to him in just above a whisper. Altaïr looks down me and kisses my lips.

"I love you too," ge tells me. I smile and I close my eye and I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck and I fall asleep in his arms.