Request: Ezio X Oc Alesa

Requested by xXAmyKittyCatXx.

A young woman of the age of 18 walks down the streets of Monteriggioni. Her dark brown hair follows down her back in waves. Her chocolate brown eyes looks at her surroundings. The fabric of her pink dress clings to her form.

On top of a roof top a Assassin watches her from a distance. His white robes sway in the wind. His dark brown eyes stare at the woman in the pink dress, Alesa. She had her own flower stand where she sold a plethora of flowers. From roses, lillies and tulips.

The Assassin, Ezio Auditore, watches her from a distance. He always worried for her since she now has no one. Her mother and father died from a horrible sickness. He watched how distraught she was. Him and her have barely spoken 100 words to each other but he felt like he needed to be her guardian angel or something like that. He barely knew her but yet he loved her.

Alesa continues to walk along the sidewalk to her flower stand. There she would have a new delivery of roses and tulips waiting for her. She made a descent amount of money. People loved the bouquets that she made. She loved making bouquets for people, it always put a smile on their faces.

Once she got to her rather large stand, she sat down on the stool. She noticed the delivery of flowers and she put the tulips in a water bucket and the roses in another. Afterwards a man came up to her. We was in a blue vest with a white tunic on. He had brown pants on and black boots on. He smiled at her.

"Signorina," he greeted her, "May I buy cinque (five) of your finest tulips?" Alesa smiles at the man, her cousin Niccoló.

"And may I ask who these are for, Niccoló?" Alesa asks her cousin. Niccoló makes a content sigh.

"Ahh, for possibly the most beautiful woman in Firenze," Niccoló tells her. Alesa smiles and she picks up five of the red roses and some baby's breath and she looks up at Niccoló.

"What color ribbon would you like?" She asks him. Niccoló looks at her.

"Red," he tells her. Alesa pulled out some red ribbon and tied it around the five stems of the bouquet she made into a bow. She hands the bouquet to him and he smiles at Alesa.

"Grazie cugina (Thank you cousin)," Niccoló thanks her, "Lucia will love these," Alesa grins.

"So her name is Lucia?" She asks him. Niccoló nods and leans his back on the stand. He glances at his cousin, "Okay your total is five florins," Niccoló places the florins on the counter. He then walks away and waves goodbye to Alesa. She waves back.

Then a young boy about ten years of age comes to her holding a boutique of red tulips and a letter.

"Signorina, a man asked me to give these to you," the young boy tells her. She takes the flowers and the letter. She smiles at the boy.

"Grazie," Alesa thanks the boy and he runs off. Alesa smiles and she sniffs the flowers. They smelled beautifully.
She then opened the letter that was sealed with red wax. She then read the letter.

Dear Alesa,

Ever since I first laid my eyes upon you, I have loved you. I've always tried to work up the courage to have an actual conversation with you. But what always came out was Signorina or Salve.

So I write this letter to confess my feelings for you, bella.

Signed With Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

After Alesa reads the letter she blushes a bright red. She looked around for anybody that could have wrote this letter. She pushes a lock of her dark brown behind her ear. Then she sees a rather handsome man in white robes come up to her flower stand.

He had dark brown hair that was tied with a ribbon, his brown stared at her while he was walking. Her cheeks started to heat up more. Could he have wrote the note? She thought to herself. He grins slightly. Once he stood in front of her she saw the scar that was across his lip. She felt like she had seen him before.

"Salve, bella (hello beautiful)," his rather thick Italian accent was like music to her ears. He then kissed the knuckles of her hand, "Do you like the flowers?" He asks her. She smiles and she nods her head.

"So you're my secret admirer?" She said more like a statement than a question. He nods his head.

"I'm Ezio, Ezio Auditore," he introduces himself. Alesa smiles more.

"Of course you already know my name," Alesa says. Ezio chuckles. Then in the corner of your eyes you see some guards pointing to Ezio.

"Assassino!" The guards yell out and they start running running towards Ezio.

"Merda (Shit)," then he looks at you, "Scusa (Sorry) Alesa," Ezio then climbs onto a building.

"Will you be back?" Alesa asks him hopeful that he will. Ezio grins from the rooftop.

"Of course," he says. Then she blows him a kiss. He smiles and he runs off. Alesa smiles and bites her bottom lip. The guards run past her stand and after Ezio.