Prolouge

Today is a special day for a certain someone named ash. Ash Ketchum is a 14 year old boy and unlike some people, he looked forward to school. Ash was a different kid though he got his first Pokemon when he was 10 like his friend Gary,he was born with an aura the kind of that you can only identify with a greatly trained lucarrio. On his journeys he has made many friends and many rivals, but what will happen in his first year of high school?

          Ash and his mom Deali we're always moving from town to town, city to city but when Ash and his mom had enough money they decided to pick a town, Vanville.  Like others, Ash was going to miss his old school and his old friends but he was happy to live in a place for more than six months. On the up side, he heard that his friend Gary and his grandfather we're moving also, so he wasn't all alone. Him and Gary have been rivals since birth. Ash had always been more quiet, where Gary had an ego bigger then the planet.

          Ash was looking forward to meeting some new friends. He also had a bond with his Pokemon, if someone was being mean he would always step in and teach wrong from right. Ash had in impact on so many people in the world get along with People and Pokemon.

P.S ash already traveled around the world but in Kalos he traveled with just clemont and Bonnie

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for those who are reading this this is my first book I put faith into. If you are reading this and like what you are reading them please comment and vote that would be great. peace :)