Sorry

I don't think I can update every Friday to be honest because of my school work and it being the weekend and I know there are no excuses for being lazy but I just don't think I can do it because of how I'm only a youngster but I think I will be able to publish every two weeks. I'm sorry for being such a lazy kid. That has no excuses to be lazy and I'm not that smart for a kid in GT. But I have a siries of questions that I will tell you and you can chose to believe me or not.

 But I have a siries of questions that I will tell you and you can chose to believe me or not

1. My crush is a girl named Addi. I have known her for three years and she is also GT she is very nice and funny.

2. I am around 4.10-5.0 I am constantly hitting a growth spurt since in the starting stages of puberty.

3. My favorite food is my grandmothers egg rolls because of how she has a secret recipe that makes them so good.

4. My favorite song is either Tears by clean bandit or my other is stitches from Shawn Mendes because they are both really great songs and I can't decide be the two.

5. My favorite singers are Shawn Mendes or Clean Bandit because of how they both write great songs and how they are all so determined and passionate with there work.

6. I have actually never had a ex because of how I'm so focused on my work and I say I don't have time to deal with that yet and I'm focused on finishing most of my school before so.

7. Three facts about me are 1. I love God and his work and I am very proud of his creations because of how he is our creator and I respective to all his work.
2. I have a small family that consists of me, my sister, my mom, my grandma and my grandpa. If your wondering why I didn't put my dad is because of how my dad isn't the best and I don't talk about or to him much. 3. If you believe in favorite number four because of it being the best number in the world and it's the star of my favorite book I am number four my other number is eight because it's two fours.

8. My hobby is playing football or hanging out with friends. But after school I do my homework and call friends or read. Other times I will hang with my best cousin.

9. I am single because of my not needing to date anyone right now because of me trying to finish school and such.

P.S. If you are reading this please share to your friends and if this chapter-ish thing gets more than 20 votes I will try to do more things like this. Also please check out my cousins account on wattpad at
Cheshirekittycattt or pirxnhx. She is a better writer than me and she is older than me(she is my best cousin)

Anyway PEACE. :)
Comment and vote

In the top photo I flipped it and it landed like that
I am also working on a Pokemon one shot between ash and Serena I will post that in a little while.