Chapter 2

Ash's POV

         I was looking out the window when we got to Vanville. I saw a guy and a girl . After the guy left the girl was looking at me. "Hey mom?" Ash asked, "Do I go to lumiose high?"

         "Yes ash you will go to lumiose high". When we found our house I looked at it and it was right next to the girls house after that my mom took out the key and opened the door in side was a empty two story house filled with wood hard floor and lots of white carpet. Ash instantly killed off his shoes and sprinted up to his room he saw that I was still empty so he went and asked his mom if  he could go and get some stuff from the moving van, and she said he could go.

           After he got to the front he grabbed two large boxes. While he was doing that the girl, next door was looking out at him wondering if he would go to school with him tomorrow.she was trying to think if they knew each other. She was about to think about it when she was interrupted by a knock on the door.when she opened the door she saw ash.

"Hi I'm Ash your new neighbor "

"Hi I'm Serena I've been here for a long time so if you need anything ask me."

"Um do you know if there are any strong Pokemon trainers I would like to have a first battle in Kalos" Ash said.

" yes actually there is Calem he lives next door to the left and there is Drew and Paul who live across the street."

" ok is there a battle field" Ash asked

Yes there is By the park"

"Ok thanks" Ash said

ASH'S POV

Serena told me to knock on Calems door to the left ok. I walked up and knocked three times then he answered the door.

"Hi" Calem said
"Hi I moved in two houses down and I would like to have a Pokemon battle. "

"Ok let me grab my Pokemon" said Calem.

THIRD PERSON POV

When they were walking over there Serena and Misty came to tag along.

"Hey Calem hey Ash"

"Hey Serena" they both said in unison
———time skip———

When they go to the park they went to the battle field.

"Hey Ash we should have a starter battle" Calem said

"What's that" Ash asked

"It's where you only use starter Pokemon" Calem explained

"Ok then" Ash said determined

Calem sent out his Chesnaught.Ash chose his septile
Calem you can start said Ash.ok Chesnaught use vine whip septile dodge and use quick attack. Septile get close and use leaf blade, now Chesnaught use power up punch. The two moves collided and caused a explosion now septile use leaf storm when the leaf storm hit Chesnaught was knocked out.

"Wow Ash is strong" said misty

"Ok Ash now we will use fire types" Calem stated
Still a bit in the last battle.