Dear Kelly Michaels

Look into my eyes, Kelly Michaels. Can you tell that I have a fixation? Can you tell how utterly obsessed I am with you?

Can you tell how much I want to be next to you?

Can you tell how desperately I want mine to be the fingers feeding you those strawberries that you eat everyday as you study at the library?

Can you tell how hard I get just thinking of you sucking me off with those beautiful lips?

Can you also tell that I try to hide my reaction to you from my girlfriend? That I look away from you every time she's around?

Do you even know my fucking name, Kelly Michaels? God, I know yours. Do I know yours! Sometimes I sing it to myself as I play the chords on my guitar.

But do you even know mine? My name is Kyle Evans and I've been dreaming of you ever since the first moment I laid eyes on you.

God, Kelly Michaels, can you ever fucking tell?

But you know what? I think sometimes you can tell.

When you look at me before I look away, and I look back at you and see that smirk on your face, as if you know I've been staring.

When you brush past me at a party and then look straight at me, letting me have a quick glance of that fire in your brown eyes.

That one time you smiled at me as you got out of a room, after getting fucked by two guys.

Could you tell how jealous I felt then, Kelly Michaels?

I spend that night in a strange mood and Melanie, my girlfriend kept asking me what was wrong with me. But I couldn't tell her that I thought you were messing with me, by letting me see you so beautifully disheveled like that, after a good fuck. Letting me see how you would look after I'd done fucking you.

If you keep teasing me like this, one day I will go off. I will do all the things I've obsessively been wanting to do to you.

Watch your back, Kelly Michaels.

Watch it, like I watch you

Please vote!

What are your thoughts on Kyle so far? Is he creepy? Romantic? Or just strange?

And what about Kelly? Do you think she's been doing some things on purpose, just to rile Kyle up?

Comment the names of those celebs below.