I Bleed For You, Kelly Michaels

I got into a bar brawl today. It was all about you, Kelly Michaels.

No, the man I was fighting didn't know about you, he didn't know your name or your face, but I do.

I was throwing senseless punches at another guy, picturing you kissing with some other guy.

I got a bloody nose, with your name in my head.

I was looking and seething for a fight after what I saw you earlier; you had just come back from a date and were kissing the lucky, dark-haired dipshit by the shore.

My body went into a self-destructive state and I wanted to hit something. Someone...to get my rage out.

My face is a bloody, black and blue mess now but you should see the other guy.

Melanie is freaking over me right now, sitting by my side on the bed, shoving napkins after napkins inside my nose, trying to absorb all of the blood. She's murmuring insults at me for apparently trying to kill myself but I don't feel the pain, not any physical one anyway.

I'm angry. Angry at you, Kelly Michaels.

I don't even remember who I was fighting. I just remember getting fed up with wanting you and seeing you with other people. Seeing you with him...

I felt too much pent up inside me and I just wanted to...

"What's wrong with you, Kyle? What the fuck is wrong with you! You can't just go to a bar and drink your ass off and start beating on people! You could have died! Jesus, you were fighting two huge men!" Melanie exclaims, worry in her blue eyes.

Was I? I don't remember. It's all a blur.

I just remember you, Kelly Michaels. I remember seeing your face, so beautiful, so unattainable, in between some dipshit's paws as he lowered his mouth to yours.

I saw red when he put his hand on you, he kissed you and smiled at you, and you kissed him and smiled at him, and then sent him on his way.

Was that your way of torturing me even more?

Well, fuck!

I'm not taking it anymore. It's been over a year. A whole fucking year. And it's time that I claim you.

"Melanie. I want to break up."

"What?"

Please vote!

What do you think Kyle will do next to get Kelly's attention?

Do you feel bad for Melanie?

Are you feeling it for Melanie? Or do you already ship Kevans?

Have a cast in mind for Kelly and Kyle?