Meeting You, Kelly Michaels

My palms are sweating, my heart is beating like never before, at the thought of seeing you alone, Kelly Michaels.

After your text last night, I demanded that you explained what you meant and you sent me only one response.

"Meet me at the library at six, tomorrow night."

I'm in front of the library right now and for some reason, I can't go in. There's a pit in my stomach and a thought in my head, that the conversation we had on the phone might have not been real. That my obsession with you has somehow escalated to me actually hallucinating events now and making things up in my head.

For good reassurance, I reach inside my pocket for my phone. I turn it on to check the messages that happened between us, and indeed they're here. I'm reading them. They're real.

I re-read them over and over again, just to check. Then I decide to grow some balls.

I enter the library, my eyes going right to you.

You're sitting at your usual table, biting into fresh strawberries again. I watch you, like I always do, noticing how you lick your lips every time you swallow a bite and then suck the top of your index finger before reaching for more inside your small bag.

I watch for a few seconds, until you look up and notice me.

You smile.

God, Kelly. You smile.

My heart stops. Because you're so fucking beautiful, I just can't take it.

I do an awkward wave, not knowing if I should approach you or wait for you to do it. But you don't let me wonder for too long, because you get up from your chair, leaving the books on the table and taking your purse with you.

You walk to my direction but you don't come up to me, you just keep on walking.

That's when I realize that you want me to follow you.

So, I do.

Please vote!