I Picture You, Kelly Michaels

"Oh God, Kyle! That feels so good! Yes! Yes! Do you see how good we are together? Why would you want to end this?"

The sound of Melanie's screaming during sex is nauseating and I can't bring myself to orgasm, even though I've made her come three times now already.

At first, I took this as an experiment, one that is currently failing miserably.

I wanted to see if I could ever orgasm without thinking of you, Kelly Michaels. If I could be with Melanie, just Melanie, while we're in bed. If I could take enough pleasure from Melanie to feel satisfied, without thinking about you. Without picturing you in her place.

So far, so bad.

I don't remember how I even managed to get hard enough to fuck her. I'm trying so hard not to think of you and that's giving me a headache instead of an orgasm.

"Get off," I tell Melanie and she immediately gets off me. I pull myself up from the bed and turn her body around, putting her on her knees, her ass facing my nearly-flaccid dick.

Kelly Micheals, you're my only hope now.

My experiment has failed; it's official. I can't get pleasure from another woman without your image pounding into my head, without the thought of how I think your beautiful face would contort in pleasure while I fuck you, your little body under mine while I pound deep inside of you, your scream, instead of hers. Your pussy walls around my dick instead of hers.

God, Kelly. I know it would be perfect with you! Just perfect.  "I'm coming!" I warn, pulling out of Melanie and then driving in again, but the girl I'm fucking is the last person on my mind, because it's you I picture in her position.

It doesn't help that her hair is blonde and yours is the opposite, it doesn't help that her body is thin and yours is every man's curvy dream, it doesn't help that her skin is pale-white and yours is a soft and creamy brown, but I get creative anyway and let my imagination run wild.

Sometimes it's even easier when I close my eyes. God, Kelly Michaels, you're so perfect in my head, almost as perfect as you are in real life, almost as perfect as you are in my dreams, in my songs, in my heart.

"Yes, Kyle! Give it to me, baby! I love you!" Melanie yells, proudly when she feels my warm semen leak inside the condom, probably thinking that she made it happen, probably thinking she has that power. When it's you who does. When it's you I'm obsessed with.

"Oh, Kelly..." My soft, desperate groan of your name is low, maybe that's why Melanie turns her head back and looks at me questionably. Not fully hearing what I just groaned.

I take my dick out of her and throw the condom away, not wanting her smell on me any longer.

I disappear into the bathroom, praying that she doesn't take the open door as an invitation to join me. But my prayer goes unanswered because she drugs her naked self after me and enters my space and begins to touch me.

Before I saw you, Kelly Michaels, I wouldn't have minded Melanie's touch. In fact I would have encouraged it, because I liked her and thought she was quite pretty.

But after I saw you, I begin to notice exactly, in every way, how her beauty could never compare to yours. I saw how my feelings for you completely turned her into a burden, instead of a desirable girlfriend.

I can't get rid of her now, because I can't break her heart. Breaking her heart wouldn't benefit me and my career. Her father is my agent and it wouldn't be wise if I broke his daughter's heart right before he works out my upcoming record deal.

"You seem distracted lately, Kyle. Is everything okay, baby?" Melanie asks me, stroking my wet, naked back. She continues when I don't respond. "I know you didn't mean what you said tonight, you were drunk and hurt and disturbed. You weren't thinking clearly. See? You're still bruised from that awful brawl," she says, making me wince as she strokes a finger down my sore cheek.

She's right. I wasn't thinking clearly. I told her I wanted to break up when I shouldn't have. Her father holds my career in the palm of his hand and if I break up with Melanie right now, the shift in our professional relationship will not work in my favor.

Even though I thought Melanie was pretty when I met her, the main reason I started dating her was because I learned that she was the daughter of the most popular and successful talent agent in town, and once I made her swoon with my guitar and voice, I knew she would run to daddy and beg him to sign me. And that's exactly what she did. A couple of "I love you" notes and "I need you" chords, and she was butter in my hands, begging me to fuck her.

We've been dating since then and there hasn't been a problem; our sex life has been okay and she has only been needy when she felt other girls were getting too close for comfort.

She hates the groupies, as any girlfriend would.

But ever since you started your freshman year here, Kelly Micheals, ever since I laid eyes on you, on your beautiful face, your lovely brown eyes, your sinful lips. It has never been the same.

Every song I wrote started being about you.

Every time I closed my eyes, I pictured you.

Every thought that surfaced were tainted by you.

I began to go to the library to observe you. I sat there, watching you, writing crude lyrics in my notes as I watched you devour those chocolate-covered strawberries that you always bring with you. Getting uncomfortably hard every time you even come close to looking up my way.

I knew you began to notice me.

It wasn't that hard, because it was hard for me to look away from you and pretend I wasn't looking at you. And after we leave, during those nights, you were all I dream about.

"Come on. Let's go to bed," Melanie murmurs to me in the shower, as she clings her naked body to mine, distracting me from my thoughts of you.

Ignoring Melanie's quiet snores as she is sleeping next to me, doing her best to cuddle up against me on the bed, I focus on the little screen between my hands.

Her beauty makes me cry inside, I type, letting the words flow out of me and onto the screen of my phone as I picture you, Kelly Michaels. She is a dragon, enlightening me, seducing me with her fire. She is under my skin, above my cloud and in the air I breathe.

God, Kelly. You consume me. My desire for you is dangerous. I'm scared to express it. I'm scared to say it out loud. But at the same time, it makes me brave, daring the poet in me to come out, inspiring every bone in me.

A low vibration makes me stop my typing and I press on the upcoming text that just arrived on my phone.

My breath nearly leaves my body when I start reading the text, realizing it's from you.

Please vote!

Poor Melanie. What do you think of the reason Kyle started dating her?

Do you think him a jerk or do you think that a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do?

And whoa! What do you think that text from Kelly will say?