What do you want me to say?

(I do not own the pictures!!!)
Finally you will get some Merthur. Enjoy.

Arthur woke up before the others. It was dark in the cell. First he couldn't understand what had woken him. He looked around. He gasped. Merlin stood out side the cell. Alone. "Merlin" he mumbled and stood up.
Merlin looked a little shocked. He hadn't expected anybody to wake up. "I was just checking on Gwaine" he said without looking at Arthur.
"That was nice of you" Arthur said honestly.
Merlin looked confused at him. "I'm gonna go" he said and turned.
"No"! Arthur yelled.
Merlin turned quickly. "What do you want Arthur"? He asked angrily.
Arthur didn't know what to say. "I said to Morgana that she can't kill either of you, but that's it. I hate you Arthur Pendragon. You took my life from me" Merlin said.
It sounded like he almost cried. "I'm so sorry" Arthur said.
He wanted to cry. He just wanted his Merlin. "Stop that. It doesn't change anything. Magic needs to be and that you will never allow. You are just like your father" Merlin yelled.
He turned again and ran away. "No! Merlin wait" Arthur shouted after him.
Arthur ran over to the cell door and smashed his head into the wall. It hurt but he really deserved it. "Stupid, stupid, stupid" he screamed.
He had his chance. He could had told Merlin what he felt, but he had been a coward. Someone grabbed him and pulled him away from the wall. "Stop hurting you self" Gwen said.
Arthur couldn't take it anymore. He cried. He hated himself for crying. Specially in front of the others, but he couldn't control it. Gwen pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry" Arthur cried.
"I know" Gwen said and stroke his back.
Even though he hated it he felt better too. It was nice to get it out. When he was done he pulled away from his wife and looked at the others. They still sat on the ground where they had been sleeping. "We are going to get out princess" Gwaine said.
Leon and Percival nodded in agreement. Arthur smiled. He could always trust his knights. They all sat in silence in a long time. "Okay this is really boring" Gwaine complained.
"Well, you can't really get to the tavern right now" Arthur said.
"No I mean, we could at least talk" Gwaine said.
"About"? Leon asked.
"Everything" Gwaine said and tried to sit up.
His wound made it quite difficult for him and he gave up when he saw Gaius's face. "Sorry. I'm gonna lay still now" Gwaine said.
When nobody said anything Gwaine did. "Okay I had a dream" he said.
"Was it better than the cheese apple pie one"? Percival asked.
"Much. I dreamed that I rode on a pheasant" Gwaine said.
Percival laughed. "You have a weird brain" he said.
Gwaine nodded. "Anyone else there can beat my dream"? He asked, but nobody got to answer.
The cell door opened and five guards stepped in. "Morgana wants to speak with the two Pendragons" they said.
Gwen and Arthur stood up. The guards took a hold in them and began to take them out. Arthur looked at Gwen. She looked quite scared. He tried to look comforting at her. She gave him a little smile. What did Morgana want with them? They were taken to the throne room again. There stood a lot of soldiers like last time and Morgana and Merlin sat on the thrones.  Merlin looked out of the window. Morgana smirked when she saw them. They stopped in the middle of the room. The guards still holding them. "Welcome back" Morgana said.
When they didn't answer she continued. "We have to talk about the new Camelot" she said and looked at Arthur. "I don't think I will be a part of that" he said cold.
She smiled. "Of course not" she said.
She stood up and walked slowly against him. "But I need the people to do what I say and I think that you and your lovely wife can help me with that" Morgana said.
She stood right in front of him now. "The people will never obey you. They are loyal to me and my knights" Arthur said. "Yes I now. That's why I think they would be quite willing to obey me if there king and queens life were at risk" Morgana said.
Arthur looked at his sister with hate and disgust. "You would really force the people to obey you"? he asked.
"It seems to be the only way" she said and smiled.
She walked back to her throne and sat down. Merlin still looked out of the window. "What do you have to say to this" Arthur yelled.
Merlin didn't answer. "We made up this plan together" Morgana told.
"No I wanna hear you say it" Arthur yelled.
Slowly Merlin looked at him. "What do you want me to say"? He asked.
"I want you to say that you actually support this. You would never have done something like this once. You were always so caring. What happened to you" Arthur cried.
"Arthur" Gwen whispered frightened. Arthur could see that he had made Merlin angry now. That was at least something. Merlin stood up and walked over to Arthur. "You happened to me. It was you who betrayed me" he cried.
He stood right in front of Arthur now. I felt like everything went in slow motion. Merlin stood so close now. Arthur didn't think. He just leaned forward and kissed him.

----------------------------------------------
This fanfic became lot longer than I had thought I would be so I will soon try to stop it. I have many other ideas to Merlin fanfics, but I will keep you updated on Instagram. Thanks for reading!