A second chance

(I do not own the pictures or Merlin!!!)

Sorry for the long wait. Here's the next part. It was quit hard to write for some reason. Hope you like it:-)

-----------------ooOoWoOoo--------------

When they got back the others stood ready. "Are you ready"? Arthur asked Merlin. He nodded. Arthur squeezed his hand. "Tonight we will again have Camelot" Arthur said loud so the others could hear him. They lifted there swords in the air. "For Camelot" they all said. Arthur smiled proudly of his Knights and best friends.
Arthur knew all the secret doors and passages so it wasn't hard to sneak into the castle. They had separated with Merlin because he could walk where he wanted to. Finally the Knights, Arthur, Gwen and Gaius stood in the secret room behind the throne room. From the little window they could see the thrones from behind. The room was empty. Arthur looked around. He had never used this room before. He had been in here but never used it to hid. None of the servant knew of its existence so there hadn't been cleaned since forever. It was small and dark. "He's coming" Gwaine suddenly whispered. All the knight squeezed together at the window. They could see Merlin enter the throne room with two guards with him. He went over and sat on the one of the thrones. A little while after the doors opened and his soldiers came in and stood around the room at the walls. Nobody said anything. The doors opened again and some of Merlin and Morganas soldiers came in with a lot of Camelots Knights and the council members. Arthur could see Elyan between the others. The guards took the prisoners in to the middle of the room in front of the thrones. Merlin stood up. "You are a traitor. A coward"! The Knights started to shout at Merlin. Arthur bit his lip. He wanted to go out and defence him. The soldiers started to punch the knights to make them shut up, but Merlin stopped them. "I haven't brought you here to talk with you, but to let you hear" Merlin said. The Knights and council members looked confused at him. "All I have ever wanted was magic allowed in the kingdom so me and my kin shouldn't walk in fear. I see now that I did it in a wrong way, but now I will try to make it good again. I know that I can never be forgiven for the life's this war have taken, but I will do my best. I now talk to my soldiers. The Druids" Merlin said with a calm a loud voice. He turned to look at his men. "I know that most of you don't care about me or Morgana, but only cares for magic and that's why I hope that you will forgive me" Merlin said calm. The soldiers started to move a little nervous around. "I follows Emrys" one of the druide suddenly shouted. All the Druids started to join in. Merlin smiled. "I'm so glad that you say that" he said and nodded. The soldiers became quiet again. "Magic will still be allowed, but not with Morgana on the throne". Arthur could see that Merlin had to take a deep breath before continue. "With Arthur Pendragon. He is the once and future king and I can't and I won't stop him from being that" he said and looked nervously at his soldiers.
Camelots Knights, the council members and the Druids soldiers all froze. They were all quiet for a long time. Arthur could see that Merlin started to become nervous. "You can not mean that". At tall Druid with dark hair took a step forward. Merlin looked at him. "Arthur is a good man and he will allow magic" Merlin said. The druid shook his head. "We have lost so many in you and Morganas war for nothing" he yelled angrily. Suddenly all the people in the room exploded. They all yelled and started to run against Merlin. Hate was written all over their faces. "Merlin"! Arthur screamed, but it was too late. The Druids attacked the gangly dark haired boy. Arthur could only watch the love of his life disappear behind all the furious druids. "Merlin"! Arthur screamed again and tried to run over to the secret door to get out and help, but suddenly the entire castle shook. Arthur felt to the ground and so did all his Knights. "What the"? Yelled Gwaine. They could hear people from the throne room yell up. A book shelve crashed down beside Arthur who tried to cover his body from the heavy books. As suddenly as it had started it stopped. The castle stood once more firm. Arthur stumbled to his feet and ran out of the secret door and down the hall. He kicked the little servant door behind the thrones up. He froze when he saw what had been the reason to the chaos. Merlin was lying on the floor in front of the thrones and around him was all the Druids. They all looked at the same thing. They all look down In the other end of the room. The big wooden doors to the throne room stood open and in the opening stood a little girl. She couldn't be much older than three. She had long black hair and pale skin. She had a beautiful silk dress on and her eyes was fixed on the Druids. Her cheeks flushed red and even though she was so small she looked firm and her look could kill. "Leave my father alone" she shouted.

-----------------ooOoWoOoo--------------

Some of you can probably guess who the girl is, but I hope that it was unexpected. I will try update soon.
Thanks for reading:-)