The once and future queen

(I do not own the pictures or Merlin!!!)

Okay, some of you are getting to understand where I'm going, but hopefully I will still surprise you a little. None of your guesses have been totally correct so far;-)

---------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

Arthur felt that the world disappeared around him. He got totally cold and could not breath. "Please" was all that he could get out. "You really care for the young warlock doesn't you" the dragon said with thoughtful eyes. "He is the world to me" Arthur said with glassy eyes. "Then you are a very lucky man Arthur Pendragon because Merlins destiny is not yet for filled" Killgarrah said. "What"? Arthur asked in shock. "He can not die before Albion lives" Killgarrah said. "He's not going to die"? Arthur shouted in relief. Killgarrah smiled. "No" he said. Arthur smiled and nodded. The world came back to him in a total different way. Everything seemed brighter and more possibly. He was going to be with Merlin. To rule the kingdom with the raven haired boy at his side. Nothing could make him more happy right now. "Who poisoned him"? Lancelot asked from behind Arthur. "You have brave and loyal servants King Arthur" the dragon said. "My servants poisoned him"? Arthur asked. Killgarrah nodded. Arthur shook his head. Right now he would concentrate about Merlin. He sighed before looking up at the mighty creature. "Merlin killed Morgana. I don't think he loved her like i love him, I think that his feelings for her were more like brother and sister, but still. Can he move on from killing her"? Arthur asked. The dragon smirked. "It seems like he tried to convince himself other wise, but yes. Merlin and Morgana's love for each other is sister and brother love. You two are destined to be together. And don't you worry he will get over his murder. The lady Morganas destiny is not for filled either" he said. "What"! All three knight shouted. Killgarrah laughed. "Morgana is meant to be queen of Camelot one day. She did it in a wrong way in this life so she has got a new chance" he said. "What do you mean" Arthur asked a little worried. "You will find out soon enough. Just remember that it was her experience that had formed her. I hope that you and the young warlocks relationship is serious enough to take what is about to come. We will meet again King Arthur" Killgarrah said with a secret smile and then he stretched out his wings and fly up on another cliff high above them. "No! Wait! What do you mean"? Arthur shouted after him. But they came no reply. "It dos not matter. You need to get back to Merlin" Lancelot said. Arthur could see that his two Knights couldn't wait to see there friend again. Arthur nodded. He could not wait himself either.
When they had sneaked back out to the forest, they ran as fast as they could. When Gwen saw them come she stood up. "His pulse is getting stronger" she said with a beaming smile. They had moved Merlin so he lay under a tree with Percivals cape under him. Percival and Gwaine sat a little away and smiled bright when they saw Arthur, Lancelot and Leon come running. Gaius sat right next to his ward, but he quickly moved when he saw the eager Knights. Arthur sat down beside of Merlin. He didn't look as pale as before and somebody had cleaned away the rest of the blood. He just looked beautiful as always. Arthur leaned down and kissed Merlin's forehead. He did not care that everybody was starring at him. He did not care for his pride. He only cared for Merlin right now. Leon put his hand on Arthurs shoulder. "when he wakes up we will take over Camelot once more" he said. Arthur nodded. He knew that everything would be good now.

When the first light of the morning sun started to shine on the sleeping Knights, Gaius and Gwen, Merlin started to move. Arthur was the only one to wake. The other lied a little further away. "Merlin" Arthur whispered. Merlin frowned his forehead. Arthur smiled soft. "Merlin"? He asked again. Suddenly Merlin opened his eyes. "Arthur" he said with a hoarse voice. Arthur helped him sit up. "I killed her" Merlin whispered and then burst out in tears. Arthur drew him close in to his chest. Merlin curled together in a ball and cried. "I spoke with the dragon. He said that she had been given a second chance" Arthur said. Merlin looked shocked up. "So she's not dead"? Merlin asked. "I don't know, but we are together now Merlin" Arthur said and touched Merlin forehead with his own. Merlin closed his eyes and smiled. "What happened"? Merlin asked. "My servants had poisoned your food" Arthur said. "Everyone is so damn loyal to you" Merlin mumbled. Arthur laughed a soft laughter. "You're saying it like it's a bad thing" he said. Merlin hide his face in Arthur cloth. "It's not" he mumbled. Arthur smiled and stroke the dark hair. "Merlin" Gwaine voice suddenly sounded. Arthur sighed. All the other had woken up from Gwaine's voice and now they all surrounded Merlin to hug him. "How are you feeling"? Gaius asked worried. "Actually pretty well" he said and smiled, but Arthur could see the sorrow he tried to hide in his eyes.
They had lightened up a little fire, but they had no food. Gwen and Lancelot had found some berries, but it was not much. Arthur sat on the ground with Merlin in his lap. Arthur couldn't stand to see Merlin sad. When Killgarrah first had said that Morgana had been given a second chance had he been angry, but now... If Merlin could be happy again would he gladly give his own life for Morganas, even though he would not say that out loud. "Will the guards follow you"? Asked Leon. "Most of them are Druids. They don't care about Morgana or me. They just wants magic back. So they will follow them who can bring them that" Merlin mumbled. Arthur stroke Merlin's arm with a finger and and Merlin looked up and smiled. Arthurs heart Started to beat faster. Can I talk with you"? Arthur asked. Merlin nodded and sat up. The other looked after them, but didn't say anything. Arthur stopped when they got a little away from there camp. Merlin stopped in front of him. "Do you want to be with me"? Arthur asked. Merlin looked a little shocked. "More than anything. Why do you ask"? He asked. "I know how sad you are about Morganas death" Arthur said worried. Merlin smiled a sad smile. "I promise that I'll get over her. I love you Arthur Pendragon" he said and put his arms around Arthurs neck. Arthur also smiled and took his arms around the smaller mans waist. "We are going to grow old together" he said. Merlin nodded. "And get married to each other" Arthur said. Merlin laughed. "So I'm going to be your wife"? He asked. Arthur nodded. "And queen" he said and leaned down to kiss him.

-----------------ooOoWoOoo--------------

I hope you enjoyed it! I really love to read your comments so if you would write a little feedback I would be very happy:-)