An old friend

(I do not own the pictures!!!)
Hello everybody. No I'm not dead I have just found it hard writing the last couple of days. But here's another part. Hope you enjoy!

---------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

Merlin opened the door to his and Morgana's room and went in. Morgana sat at the table in the middle of the room and ate breakfast. Her long hair was braised beautifully. That was new, but very pretty. She looked up when he stepped in. Merlin sat himself down in front of him. "Needed another walk"? She asked.
Merlin nodded. She took a grape in her mouth and looked at him. He tried to avoid her gaze. "There's something wrong" she said.
Merlin tried to smile. "No. Everything is great" he said.
Morgana smiled and pushed the food over the table so he could take something from it. He took an apple, but didn't really taste it. He just looked at the woman in front of him. She had been his only happiness in a year now and he had doomed her. He looked down when a tear ran down his cheek. He couldn't believe what he was about to do.
After they had sit in silence for awhile Morgana stood up. "Council meeting. Would you like to join"? She asked and stood behind him with her arms around him.
"No. You handle it" he said and tried to smile.
"Alright" Morgana said leaned down to kiss his cheek.
"See you later" she said and left the room.
Merlin looked at the now closed door and sighed. He stood up, when there sounded a knock on the door. "Yes" he called.
A servant girl came in. Merlin knew her. She was one of the kitchen girls. Mila. Yes, he was pretty sure. That was her name. He had worked with her. "Can I take your plates sir"? She asked frighted and looked down at her shoes. "Yes please" Merlin answered.
He went past Mila and out of the room. He had to do this.

"So you are not dead" a loud, wise voice sounded when Merlin entered the crypt.
The great dragon sat on a cliff in the middle of the cave. It was dark, but Merlin had brought a torch with him. "Very funny" he said irritated.
"Oh, I am not trying to be funny young warlock.  You simply just haven't answered my calls for a year" the dragon said.
"I was banished I couldn't answer you" Merlin said.
"Or maybe you where so full of hatred and revenge that you didn't want to answer" Killgarrah said and looked straight at the boy in front of him.
Merlin looked away "And I think I know which answer is the correct one" the dragon said.
"Fine. I ignored you. I'm sorry" Merlin sighed.
"It was not only me you ignored, but also your destiny. You have killed innocent people Merlin, overtaken kingdoms, made your self alley with the witch Morgana and sent your King and destiny ind the dungeon. How do you think it is going young warlock" Kilgarrah asked angrily.
"I know and I'm so sorry. But I will make it good again. I promise. Just tell me how" Merlin cried.
Kilgarrah laughed a dark laughter. "All the things you have done and still you can't make your one decisions" it said. "Please just help me" Merlin pleaded. The dragon stopped laughing and looked directly at him. "No" it said cold.
Merlin took at step back. "No"? He asked.
"Yes, no young warlock. You are not worthy of my help anymore" It said. Merlin didn't know what to say. He just looked at the big dragon I front of him. "But Albion, all the innocent people and the once and future king are worthy of my help" Killgarrah said after awhile.
"Fine. I understand that you are mad at me. I am too, but help me so I can help them" Merlin cried.
Killgarrah looked at him for a moment. "But you do not need help. You already know what must be done" it then said. "Do I"? Merlin asked.
The dragon nodded. "I can feel that you know it" it said.
"Oh no" Merlin sighed with tears in his eyes.
"Is the only way to kill her"? He cried.
"She is a danger for Albion. She must die" Killgarrah said and spread out his big wings.
Merlin kicked the stone wall behind him. It hurt but he did not care. "I hate my destiny" he cried.
Killgarrah looked at him with thoughtful eyes. "You have changed young warlock. You must be careful. You have already tasted the darkness. Do not let it take over you" it said.
Merlin looked up at the mighty creature and nodded. "I have tried to make you kill her before, but you failed. If you fail to day all hope is gone" the dragon warned.
Merlin nodded again. "I have killed so many now and this is my punishment. I deserve it, but she doesn't" Merlin cried.
Killgarrah looked at him with hard eyes. "Some will disagree with you" it said.
"I promise that I will do it" Merlin said.
Killgarrah nodded."You have grown up. I'm happy to hear that you finally see things clear. Just remember it has to be you there kills her. No mortal can slay her, but you aren't mortal and her love for you have opened her heart" it said.  Merlin nodded. He couldn't bear to look at the angry dragon for one more second. He needed to get away. He walked out of the carve and up at the stairs. When he was half way up he collapsed on the hard stone stairs. He threw the torch away and curled himself into a ball and cried. He couldn't control it. He gasped for air and his clothes where all wet from tears. He had been so selfish and stupid. Of course he couldn't just let Arthur kill her. He had to do it himself. He sat there for awhile. Even after the tears had stopped and were nothing but dry sobs. There was no way out of this. It had to be done. He dried the tears away and stood up. This was not the time to feel.

---------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

I'm currently writing another fanfic about The Living and the Dead/Merlin. It will come up here on Wattpad when it's done. But don't worry I will also write on this fanfic.
I hope you liked this part. Thanks for reading and for the support. Have a nice day!