Butterflies

(I do not own the pictures or Merlin!!!)

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'm so ashamed.
I really enjoyed writing this part, so I hope you will enjoy reading it!

------------------ooOoWoOoo-------------

Merlin slowly opened the door to Morgana's old chambers. He didn't know if this was her room, but it would make sense since it was close to Arthurs and it was after all her old room. He was right. It was decorated different though. There were toys and wooden swords cast around instead of what used to be here when grown up Morgana lived here. Merlin closed the door after him. Morgana sat in her bed and looked happily at him. "I'm ready" she said. She had changed to a night dress and Merlin smiled when he saw that she had taken it on the wrong way. He decided not to tell her. "You so good. Can you really do that by your self"? He asked and sat down on the bed beside of her. She smiled proudly and nodded. "Can you lay down"? Merlin asked. Morgana quickly crawled down under her blankets. "You can sing now" she said and looked exited at him. Merlin blushed again. "What do you want me to sing"? He asked. Morgana looked thoughtfully at him. She looked like Arthur when he couldn't decide something. "The goodnight song your mum song for you when you small" she then said. Merlin could easily remember that song even though it was many years since the last time he head it. Merlin had never really liked singing. He sounded terrible, so he just never sang, but he would do anything for this little girl. His little girl. Morgana looked at him with big eyes like she expected something wild to happen. Merlin coughed and then started singing.

Arthur had wanted to leave Merlin alone with Morgana, but he just couldn't. He wanted to be with Merlin and he wanted to be with his daughter. He stood out side the door to Morgana's old room. He could hear there voices so he knew that he had guessed right to go here. He opened the door as silent as possible. Morgana was in bed and Merlin sat beside of her. "What do you want me to sing"? Merlin asked. Arthur could see that he was a little red in his face and so was his ears. There went a little time before Morgana answered. "The goodnight song your mum song for you when your were small" she finally said. Arthur smiled. He had never heard Merlin sing, but he was sure that his voice was amazing like every other thing about him. He could see Merlin blush a little deeper. Arthur leaned up against the wall to listen. Merlin coughed and then started singing.

I feel the breeze that wisps' on by
That wipes the tears beneath your eye
And heals the hurt that made you cry
And angel like the butterfly

Merlin voice was gentle and calm. The words he song didn't matter because all you heard was his voice. Arthur smiled and sighed. He could see Morgana look exited at Merlin like something was about to happen. Arthur couldn't understand why she didn't fall a sleep. Merlin's voice was so calming that he just wanted to sit down and close his eyes, but Morgana just hold her big blue eyes open and looked at her father. A moment after Arthur understood why. When Merlin reached the second verse something happened. It was like a soft golden light started to lighten the raven haired boy up. It wasn't much, but it definitely was there and suddenly a little blue butterfly sat on his shoulder. It stretched out its wings and flew.

God sent a spirit just for you
To cheer away a heart that's blue
A pretty dash of spring loved shy
An angel like the butterfly

Arthur gasped when he saw it. Morgana laughed happily and clapped in her small hands when another butterfly flew up. The two danced in the air around Merlin and Morgana and her laughter filled the room and made Merlin stop his song. He also laughed when he saw what his song had done. Arthur smiled of the happy picture in front of him. "More! More"! Morgana almost sang. Merlin started singing again and another butterfly flew up to join the two others.

To cheer your hope that kissed above
The spring of flowers for a love
Lies upon your shoulders high
An angel like a butterfly

Arthur could feel the tears in his eyes. This was all he could ever dream of. Morgana was under her blankets laughing while Merlin sang for her also with a big smile on his lips. The beautiful butterflies danced around them, but all Arthur could see was his family. Nothing could make him more happy now or ever. This were what his life had made for him. He would rule Camelot, but he would never fail his family. He would grow old with Merlin and see Morgana become that princess and queen he knew that she could be. Merlin would help her understand her powers.
Merlin had reached the last verse and Morgana blinked sleepy.

Good night little child to sleep
The Stars blinks good night
A fairy of dreams may come to imply
An angel like the butterfly

Morgana had felt a sleep when Merlin finished his song. The butterflies dance stopped and they flew out of the open window and out in the night. Merlin looked tired, but happy. He was looking at the beautiful girl with the pale skin and the long black hair. Arthur closed the door and Merlin looked up. "How long have you been standing there"? He asked with lights in his eyes. "All the time" Arthur said and sat down at the smaller mans side. "Did you see her laugh. Promise me you saw it. It was the most beautiful thing ever"! Merlin whispered. Arthur smiled. "I saw. And I heard you" he said. Merlin blushed. "I can't sing" he apologised. Arthur pulled him in for a embrace. "You have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard" he said and kissed his temple. "I sound like a girl" Merlin said. Arthur laughed a soft laughter. "You sound like my Merlin" he said still laughing. Merlin smiled and reached up for a kiss. "Let's go to bed" Arthur said. Merlin smiled and stood up. They both kissed the sleeping Morgana on her forehead and then they tip toed out and closed the door after them.

---------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

This wasn't the last part. There will come more.
Thank you for support. It makes me so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!