OMG YOU BROKE MY NOSE!

Making my way towards the canteen I ended up bumping into the bitch from this morning 'great' was all I thought as I saw her lips moving, ignoring her I continued towards the canteen. Inside the canteen I made my way towards the line and waited to collect my food before heading towards the tables that were near the doors that lead outside.

Half way through eating my lunch I saw out the corner of my eye three girls walking towards my table, stopping one of them asked "Hey can we sit here with you?" nodding my head 'yes' the three sat down and started eating with me.

"My names Alice nice to meet you" a pretty little red head said to me

"I'm Sarah" a girl with Black hair with White underneath said next

"And I'm Anita" a girl with bright green hair said all three off them wear smiling at me, turning I smiled at them before saying "nice to meet you two my name is Cloe"

"Let's be friends" they all said at the same time.

After dinner we all headed to our next lesson which I and Sarah had together, turning to corner we spotted a group of lads and in that group was the slut I keep on bumping into and whatever guy they were all talking but stopped when then noticed me and Sarah stood there.

"Well, well if it isn't the bitch with the black and white hair what's the matter carn't speak know" one of the guys spoke before they all started laughing, looking at Sarah I noticed she was holding in her tears.

"Say sorry" I muttered but he still heard me causing him and the other to stop laughing "What did you say babe" he spoke whilst slowly making his way towards me and Sarah.

"Say Sorry" I said louder than before.

"Erm ..... No"

"Say sorry know"

"Or What" He asked, he was now standing right infront of me so I pulled back my arm and slugged him right in the nose causing him to fall onto his butt with a broken nose.

"BITCH YOU BROKE MY NOSE" He hissed from the ground.

"Say Sorry" one of his friends growled at me whilst stalking over

"Erm .... Nope" I said coping his friend's words from earlier

"KNOW" he growled louder.

I and Sarah just looked at each other before walking away towards our classroom where we then sat next to each other and worked together.

Whilst in class I and Sarah exchanged phone numbers before the bell went off for our next class,

The rest of the lessons were boring when the bell went of for home time I made my way outside were my dad was waiting for me in his car. When I entered his car my phone went off telling me I have a message opening my phone I saw it was from Sarah.

Sarah: Hey girl just saw David his nose is still bad he had a bruse across his nose lol :D

Me: REALLY man I wish I had a camera could of filmed him and then put it on Youtube and then another camera to take a picture and place it around school lol

Laughing I closed my phone and placed it back into my school bag.

"Have a good day honey?" dad asked

Nodding I replied "Yes daddy I made friends as well"

"That's my girl" was all dad said before driving home in silence.

Once home I made my upstairs and placed my school bag on my bed before heading back down stairs to get something to eat 'I carn't wait to see what will happen tomorrow' I thought as I made a sandwich whilst smirking.

Sorry this is really short but I hope you still enjoy it ^_^